2014 MC FanFic Library Index

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Hey, Count Fantastic - were you aware that when clicking on a story, it opens in another window and you get signed out of the site? I noticed it a bit ago, but the new library wasn't established yet.

Just heads up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... That's weird, especially when I haven't noticed that happening to me. *Shrugs. Maybe if you log in and click the "Remember Me"/Stay Logged In checkbox you won't have that happen again? Dunno. :confused: *Distracts Gina by pointing to the newly-added The Great Imposters and that A Monday's Return is still waiting to join its sibling stories.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Hmm... That's weird, especially when I haven't noticed that happening to me. *Shrugs. Maybe if you log in and click the "Remember Me"/Stay Logged In checkbox you won't have that happen again? Dunno. :confused: *Distracts Gina by pointing to the newly-added The Great Imposters and that A Monday's Return is still waiting to join its sibling stories.
It is weird, cause I'm obviously signed here, but when I click on another story, it always opens in another tab and I'm logged out. And I'm always signed in, this way I don't have to keep entering my password, cause I'm lazy.

And yes, Counters, I did see you added the newest story and if we're lucky, you can add Monday Return to that tomorrow (fingers crossed) as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What story would that be muppetsandpixar?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I just clicked on a link to one of my stories, "The Death of Fraggle Rock," and it popped up in an external window in which I was not logged in. However, I remain logged in in the FFLI thread.

Looking at the HTML code, I see this in line 733:

<a href="http://muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/fic-the-death-of-fraggle-rock.54405/" target="_blank" class="externalLink">Fic: The Death of Fraggle Rock</a><br />

It looks to me like that "externalLink" class tag is what's causing the problem. Which, to be honest, I don't find that much of a problem; more like a minor bug.