Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

Duke Remington

Reaction score

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What would it take to get a kickstarter started? Would that even work?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Why can't there be a thread where basically everyone on the forum gets and signs a muppet petition like these two. This would cause tons of impact and whatever company that we're petitioning would get a butt-load of e-mails all at once!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
What would it take to get a kickstarter started? Would that even work?
No, a Kickstarter wouldn't be the right thing for this situation. It would have to be Disney who started it.

On Kickstarter, a company or an individual tries to raise money to do something (usually to release an item). But as we don't own the rights to The Muppet Show, we couldn't try to raise the money. :frown:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
This is crazy...six years....I tried e-mailing, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they'd never leave their Hannnah Montana or Good Luck Charlie nonsense unrelased for that long......

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
This is crazy...six years....I tried e-mailing, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they'd never leave their Hannnah Montana or Good Luck Charlie nonsense unrelased for that long......
Neither of those are on dvd either....

Eyeball

Reaction score
I think I said it in another thread, this requires some form of publicity stunt like a muppet flash mob outside the disney head office lol (other ideas are welcome) , I mean its been so long I think I've nearly forgotten that a season 4 even exists.....

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I think I said it in another thread, this requires some form of publicity stunt like a muppet flash mob outside the disney head office lol (other ideas are welcome) , I mean its been so long I think I've nearly forgotten that a season 4 even exists.....
I think a Muppet flash mob in front of Disney headquarters is a good idea for like just being a good idea!!!!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hanna Montana is. Er... was, anyway.

But yeah, Disney hates the thought of anything that isn't a movie on DVD. Something I've said like a hundred times on this site by now.
All I meant was that Disney isn't releasing anything tv-series related right now.

It's annoying all the crap people give about Disney. They did a lot for the Muppets. Would I like to see seasons 4 and 5 come out? Yeah, of course! But will whining and complaining that Disney doesn't know what they are doing help? No. I have waited for a good 5 years now and will do so until it is released.