Muppets Most Wanted rated

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Compared to some humor in family films today MMW should've been rated G IMO.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
PFFT, only Canadian ratings are correct, in the USA after 2000 all kids films turned PG! Like how VMX, MWoO, TM, and now MMW are rated PG.

Eyeball

Reaction score
PFFT, only Canadian ratings are correct, in the USA after 2000 all kids films turned PG! Like how VMX, MWoO, TM, and now MMW are rated PG.
Really? They're all rated U over here which is the equivalent of a G.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Really? They're all rated U over here which is the equivalent of a G.
In Canada, basically all those sugar-coated kiddy films that are rated PG over here for absolutely NO reason, get the G ratings they deserve there. Also, films that get G ratings in the US get PG ratings in Canada (like GMC) if the ratings in the US are too inaccurate.

Eyeball

Reaction score
In Canada, basically all those sugar-coated kiddy films that are rated PG over here for absolutely NO reason, get the G ratings they deserve there. Also, films that get G ratings in the US get PG ratings in Canada (like GMC) if the ratings in the US are too inaccurate.
Oh really, that's quite interesting, the only muppet production rated PG over here is TMS season 2, I can understand why GMC is rated PG in Canada though due to the gun usage.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oh really, that's quite interesting, the only muppet production rated PG over here is TMS season 2, I can understand why GMC is rated PG in Canada though due to the gun usage.
And the word h*** is said in Happiness Hotel.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Why is TMS season 2 rated PG? Hmm, I mean I think the muppet movies, almost all of them, should be rated PG for different reasons.

TMM - barfights, drinking, and guns

GMC - drinking, guns, "swear word"

MTM - Kermit gets run over by car

MCC - RATED G

MTI - drinking, fighting/peril

MFS - nudity, guns, peril

TM - RATED G

MMW - fighting/peril

Eyeball

Reaction score
Why is TMS season 2 rated PG? Hmm, I mean I think the muppet movies, almost all of them, should be rated PG for different reasons.

MCC - RATED G

TM - RATED G

MMW - fighting/peril
It says on the back of TMS 2 that it contains infrequent mild language and slapstick violence, and all of your film analysis I would agree with.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score

MCC - RATED G

TM - RATED G

MMW - fighting/peril
Gee I really think Muppet Christmas Carol would be more likely to have a PG rating than Muppets Take Manhattan, because of all the death themes!