Funniest Fraggle Rock Lines.

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
Red (after they have finished singing "Wembley Wembley Number Nine"): Pardon me, but am I actually HOLDING Wembley?
Gobo: You are.
Red: Oh. (drops Wembley altogether)

And the different reactions to the love potion:

Red: *gasp* Darling!
Mokey: (eyes widen) Beloved!
Gobo: (turns) Sweetheart!
Boober: Sugar Lips!(makes a beeline for Wembley)

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
There are a lot of lines from Fraggle Rock that I enjoy a lot! One that really sticks out comes from The Cavern of Lost Dreams, during the scene where Gobo is starting to have had enough with Cotterpin's yakking. He dryly tells her: "Look, I'm doing you a favor! When one creature does another creature a favor, THAT OTHER CREATURE SHOULD KEEP HER LITTLE MOUTH ZIPPERED!" In the 8 years that I've been watching this show, this is one of the many lines that I still have in my head to this very day.

Of course there are a lot more, and as soon as I get back into the swing of watching the show, I'll talk about it on here.

Grifoshka

Reaction score
Wembley, in Space Frog Follies: "Oh, little Space Frog, calm down. It's your old pal Wembley out here. I'm going to look after you now, but first I have to go do some dancing!" The funniest thing is that he says that in such a panicked and serious tone.:smile:

Boober, in Beginnings: "It's always exciting in Fraggle Rock. That's what's wrong with the place."

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I think my favorite joke comes from "Scared Silly", after Wembley thinks he blew everyone up.

Philo: "Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute! Noone blew up."
Wembley: "OH YEAH? Then what are we doing here, huh? Answer that!"

And later
Wembley: "We wouldn't be in the land of having blown up if we hadn't blown up, now would we? Huh? HUH? WOULD WE?":smile:

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
Also:

Boober: Look, the rock is cracked!
Gobo: The rock and who else?

Auburn Red

Reaction score
I always liked Doc's interpreting Sprocket's heartfelt speech about Fluffenella in "Marooned:" "No dog is a pancake...I mean an island, no dog is an island!" (Just Sprocket's gestures and Doc's melodramatic interpretation crack me up every time. That is one eloquent mutt there. :big_grin:)

I also like Red and Gobo's conversation after Mokey mentions the long poem in "Capture the Moon" being rhapsodic:
Red: Does rhapsodic mean boring?
Gobo: I don't think so.
Red: Then she's wrong.

I also like Jr. Gorg not getting the "dark isn't it" running gag from "I Want to Be You": "Well yes Fraggle it is rather dark in here now that you mention it"