Moderation Proposition

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I understand how everyone feels, I just wish that this would end and we could start kind of rebuilding our family again. I wish we as forum members, and mods would come together get along, and start working on getting the forum members close again.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I tried to reach out, and so far I have not had a response. I had a couple of ideas that I thought would help the Mods and try and bridge the gap between them, and the concerned members. I hope that it dose not get ignored, because something has to at least get started because I'm afraid that some of our older members are going to stop coming to MC.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
We should really get at least 10 mods. I nominate myself or Dwayne, if nominating myself is possible. I also feel like some other members would make good moderators...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, nominating yourself is not possible Fozzieisfunny. And please change your signature, it makes it sound as if you are an active member of the MC forum staff when you currently are not.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
No, nominating yourself is not possible Fozzieisfunny. And please change your signature, it makes it sound as if you are an active member of the MC forum staff when you currently are not.
Okey-dokey!! Sorry 'bout that, I meant if anyone wanted to collaborate with me on fan fiction they could contact me. If I changed it to that, would you be okay with that?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... But really and truly that should be something you discuss with other members via private conversations and such. Perhaps something else would serve you better in terms of a signature. Or there's always the option of leaving it blank if you can't think of anything that suits you at the moment.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Yes... But really and truly that should be something you discuss with other members via private conversations and such. Perhaps something else would serve you better in terms of a signature. Or there's always the option of leaving it blank if you can't think of anything that suits you at the moment.
I just did. I always do access people in private conversations, and the 5 people who do it have a good thing going for fan fiction. But, if anybody else wanted to do it with me, I would be fine with that. Not like I'm getting tired of anyone in my group.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I further nominate Dwayne! He'll be fair, yet firm enough for these rules of the forum!