Moderation Proposition

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
While you're both correct, I would appreciate it if this doesn't become another endless campaigning thread hijacking. There are certain forum members in mind for whenever the administrator should want to initiate a discussion amongst the existing staff members for the addition of said people to the group, under whatever label it decides to implement, whether Junior Moderator or Assistant Moderator Staff Member.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
While you're both correct, I would appreciate it if this doesn't become another endless campaigning thread hijacking. There are certain forum members in mind for whenever the administrator should want to initiate a discussion amongst the existing staff members for the addition of said people to the group, under whatever label it decides to implement, whether Junior Moderator or Assistant Moderator Staff Member.
Okay. I'll be sure not to turn this into a endless campaigning thread. Sorry...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Also, forum members don't need to report their own posts. If they want their own posts to be deleted, just contact a moderator telling us which post(s) in what thread(s) and we'll do our best to resolve the issue. Thanks.