What Muppet Fans Are Thinking About

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for something called "RadishFest"... and I launched into Fraggle Fangirl Mode :excited:

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I often think about the Muppet movies and my favourite scenes from the Episodes and Films :wink:

And These characters are always in my mind:

Bunsen and beaker(Lol their Experiments and the Films with them)
Miss Piggy
Janice and Floyd
Scooter
Kermit
The Electric Mayhem

That's all! :smile:

And I often think about the Music like ,,Something so right" or ,,Together again"!

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
The only legitimate muppisode was "Food Fight" the one with Gordon Ramsey. That one (the extended edition) is this one in particular.

Personally, I think it was hilarious, and a great little muppet short, hope to see it as a DVD or Blu-Ray extra someday.

Then around Christmas we got the throwback one which was just a re-upload of an old video promoting MMW and christmas time

If they had intentions to make more of those than we'd have had tons more by now or at least 5 or 10 more original ones.
Oh yeah!I love These two!Aww Beaker and the swedish Chef :eek:

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
I'm thinking if The Muppet Hotwheels collection is going to continue, I recently bought all of them and can't stop thinking how cool a Sam the Eagle/Dr Teeth version would look like but there hasn't been any news on this in a while. I hope more come out soon:smile::concern::halo::embarrassed::mad::eek:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i have been thinking about is the hub going to air the muppet show ? and my muppet fan fics

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Do U have Muppet Fan fics?
yes but they are not posted yet and i don't think that they could be posted here because they are written like a to a dance movie novelization/ harlquin novel and not written the way like the others are written

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
yes but they are not posted yet and i don't think that they could be posted here because they are written like a to a dance movie novelization/ harlquin novel and not written the way like the others are written
Ok!I also wrote some,But they are also not Posted

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw that somebody on YouTube made a few playlists (in multiple parts... Is there a limit on how many videos can be in a playlist?) on Weird Al Yankovic, which features nearly everything Weird Al did (that can be viewed on YouTube), in chronological order, and I keep thinking it'd be cool if somebody did something similar like that for the Muppets.

I doubt I would be up to it, but if I were to compile such playlists, here's what I'd do:
  • Every Muppet/Henson thing except for most Sesame Street (exceptions listed below) would be grouped together in playlists for 1955-2004.
  • After 2004, there'd be separate playlists for Muppets and The Jim Henson Company. Things like Jim Henson's Musical World, any interviews/promotions for Jim Henson: The Book, and news footage from Henson museum exhibits would be included in the Jim Henson Company playlists.
  • I wouldn't include YouTube poops and limit fan-made compilations, reviews, tributes, and such, but would include any video interviews with Henson/Muppet staff conducted by The Muppet Mindset, Tough Pigs, and other fan sites. I don't think I'd include many individual TMS clips, but I think it'd be okay to include a few fan-compiled compilations of recurring sketches.
  • In my mind, a chronological Sesame Street playlist would have to be separate. I'd include any full episodes that are on YouTube in order first, then include many inserts on their own, guessing the order (maybe even deliberately put some things in different orders). I wouldn't include any non-English language clips. Specials and home videos would also be included.
  • Since a Sesame Street playlist would be separate, the Muppet/Henson playlists wouldn't include much Sesame Street, but would include some. I'd include all non-Muppet films and animation bits Jim Henson was involved with (maybe also animated bits from other Muppet performers), the Sesame Street pitch reel (since it has Rowlf), the few Sesame Street projects produced by the Henson Company, Jim Henson's last Sesame Street productions, and select Muppet inserts from over the years. Any clips from after 2004 would go in the Henson Company playlist, but Elmo's World: Frogs (or at least just Kermit's clip, I think YouTube still has a clip from just that part of the segment) would go in the Muppets playlist.
  • I probably wouldn't include any full feature films. I'd include the trailers (and I would put the Follow That Bird trailer in the Muppets/Henson playlist), various TV/home video ads, and maybe a few select clips. Not sure whether it'd be good to put videos you have to pay to watch in a playlist (not sure whether you can watch and be billed later, or if you pay before being able to watch).

But as I said, as cool as that'd be, to have every Muppet, Henson, and Sesame Street thing that can be viewed on YouTube in one (okay, a few) playlists in chronological order, I doubt I'd be the one to do so.