Muppet films coming to Blu-ray in UK

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wow you still have a VHS player! I'd do anything to get one of those again, funnily enough muppet VHS's are more expensive the the DVDs in England lol.
They sell VHS tapes in stores! I get my VHS's from thrift stores, and I couldn't live without a VHS player :smile: :wink:

Eyeball

Reaction score
They sell VHS tapes in stores! I get my VHS's from thrift stores, and I couldn't live without a VHS player :smile: :wink:
Oh no they don't sell them in stores i was just going by amazon prices, yeah they're mostly in thrift stores and charity shops where you'll also find the odd palisades figure.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Oh no they don't sell them in stores i was just going by amazon prices, yeah they're mostly in thrift stores and charity shops where you'll also find the odd palisades figure.
Oh, that's really strange, would VHS tapes cost more? Then again, TMM and GMC on DVD are more or less the same on VHS, special-features wise.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Oh, that's really strange, would VHS tapes cost more? Then again, TMM and GMC on DVD are more or less the same on VHS, special-features wise.
Oh really I think you'd like the DVD prices over here, I got all 7 movies on DVD for like £3 each brand new I think that's like $5, how much are they in the US?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Oh really I think you'd like the DVD prices over here, I got all 7 movies on DVD for like £3 each brand new I think that's like $5, how much are they in the US?
WHAT!!! You're so lucky!! $5 wouldn't even be enough for one DVD!!!!! Only MTM and MFS are $5 individually, everything else ranges from $8-$20 individually.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Wow! I'm actually shocked,Disney really likes screwing over their domestic audience don't they.... Up to $20 for a basic DVD with only the pepe profiles on it is like daylight robbery.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wow! I'm actually shocked,Disney really likes screwing over their domestic audience don't they.... Up to $20 for a basic DVD with only the pepe profiles on it is like daylight robbery.
That's why as a kid I can't buy a single DVD! My relatives who used to live in the UK would tell me that DVDs were really cheap! $5 for 7 movies is less than you'd have to pay at a thrift store for 7 dvds! How much are the TMS season sets there?

P.S. At a thrift store 7 dvds would cost $20!

Eyeball

Reaction score
That's why as a kid I can't buy a single DVD! My relatives who used to live in the UK would tell me that DVDs were really cheap! $5 for 7 movies is less than you'd have to pay at a thrift store for 7 dvds! How much are the TMS season sets there?

P.S. At a thrift store 7 dvds would cost $20!
Oh I'm sorry I think I may not have made myself clear, i meant that 1 muppet movie was $5 (all of them cost that much though) seasons of TMS cost around £9 which is like $15.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry I think I may not have made myself clear, i meant that 1 muppet movie was $5 (all of them cost that much though) seasons of TMS cost around £9 which is like $15.
That's still insane to me! Also, TMS season sets cost $15, WOW! Here are some of the insane prices in America.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ATQYTM/?tag=muppetcentral
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001R123WE/?tag=muppetcentral
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004EPZ03O/?tag=muppetcentral
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009ULBGS/?tag=muppetcentral

Eyeball

Reaction score
Wait what!!! Sheesh it must be hard to be a muppet fan in the US lol, but we didn't get the nice box sets of TMS we got a basic box with 4 disc holders in it and the covers aren't as nice for example our season 2