Muppets Most Wanted Box Office Numbers

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm gonna tell what friend that live in Japan to go see it. Start spreading the word now!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm gonna tell what friend that live in Japan to go see it. Start spreading the word now!
Me too, let's try to get people to watch MMW! Also, it still has to be released in a handful of other territories, according to IMBD.

Cook Islands31 December 2014
Myanmar31 December 2014
Mongolia31 December 2014
Bahamas1 January 2015
Zimbabwe19 February 2015

Well, it's official folks, after 119 days and 17 weeks MMW has closed its box office run in the United States and Canada with a domestic final total of $51,183,113. Like it or not, that's the final total for MMW's domestic box office run.

Last edited:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That should've said "what friends I have that live in Japan." I hate my phone. :stick_out_tongue:

cahuenga

Reaction score
I think its a decent box office run, And I hope the next film to be announced! but this time with another director! to fresh up !! maybe Brian Henson or Frank Oz again...Why not?? or another one...

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I think its a decent box office run, And I hope the next film to be announced! but this time with another director! to fresh up !! maybe Brian Henson or Frank Oz again...Why not?? or another one...
Ya, I've been thinking about potential muppet movie directors, but it doesn't seem like MMW was successful enough (unfortunately) for Disney to rush out "The Muppets...Once Again" a.k.a. "The Muppets 3" a.ka. "The Eight Sequel For Original Motion Picture" a.k.a. "The Muppets 9". Yet, I still type in "The Muppets 3" on Google every now and then just to see if rumors or actual news has surfaed. I was actually fooled once when someone posted that Disney was going to make a Marvel/Muppet movie :smile:. Though I don't think they should have a new director if a new muppet film surfaces, why? Three words, muppets...from...space. Anyways, it could work with a new director but I doubt Brian or Frank are open or want to. Brian has a lot of work to do with "Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge" and all the work with The Jim Henson Company, and it seems Frank is done with directing, considering his last work came out 7 years ago. Though that's just my opinion.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think a lot is gonna depend on DVD sales whether were gonna see them in anything, anytime soon.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I really hope it does better on DVD, and disney actually bothers to advertise it here this time.... I don't ever want them to be put on hiatus again.