Muppet films coming to Blu-ray in UK

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, the release date has been changed to August 11th.

I'm still happy that all the Muppet films are getting UK Blu-ray releases, but to be honest this release is making me happy that I already own the US editions.

Having said that, the price isn't bad for all those Blu-rays.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Here's the blu ray box set art. It's down to just £28.75 on amazon.

I wonder MMW in this set has the same extras as the stand alone release?

Chris

Eyeball

Reaction score
Here's the blu ray box set art. It's down to just £28.75 on amazon.

I wonder MMW in this set has the same extras as the stand alone release?

Chris
I think so, I mean they're not going to make a separate disc just for this set right?, that would just take up more time and money, so I would guess it's the same as the stand alone release.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I think so, I mean they're not going to make a separate disc just for this set right?, that would just take up more time and money, so I would guess it's the same as the stand alone release.
I'm guessing that too.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Ya, that's true. Anyways the extras will probably just be the same-old-same-old ones.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Does anyone know what are the special features on the UK 6 blu-ray films boxset? I would like to know if I should get the US prints instead, I can't seem to find anything on Mupet Wiki.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Does anyone know what are the special features on the UK 6 blu-ray films boxset? I would like to know if I should get the US prints instead, I can't seem to find anything on Mupet Wiki.
I don't own this set, but as far as I know (for the films that weren't on Blu-Ray before in the UK) they used the same discs as the US releases.

Can anyone confirm?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I don't own this set, but as far as I know (for the films that weren't on Blu-Ray before in the UK) they used the same discs as the US releases.

Can anyone confirm?
Someone posted a review with photos on Amazon UK. From one of these pictures, it seems that MMC has the same special features as the 20th Anniversary edition.

Hopefully the rest of the films will have the same special features too.