Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
really disappointed that no one has any goodies wwith the pre-order like last time. I really enjoyed them,really wish Disney would've had lithographs
If the movie had done better we might have seen special preorders like the last film.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't think we're gonna see TMS seasons 4 and 5 anytime soon so I'm not even gonna be optimistic on that front.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well, it's official, even the S&W cut is leaked now. So basically everything besides the extended cut has been leaked.

http://www.toughpigs.com/sw-cut/

Actually, it was quite funny and satisfying in my opinion even if it was less than 2 minutes.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Well, it's official, even the S&W cut is leaked now. So basically everything besides the extended cut has been leaked.

http://www.toughpigs.com/sw-cut/

Actually, it was quite funny and satisfying in my opinion even if it was less than 2 minutes.
I can't be the only one who wants 'Statdorf Productions' to become a thing!

galagr

Reaction score
"Statdorf" sounds like a fan made nickname that they would use for shipping purposes. Eww.

That being said, I thought that the Statler and Waldorf cut was delightful. Exactly what I expected, but still delightful. And, it's been said, but even if they commented through, say, ten minutes of the film, it would've been a bit much. All those puns coming at you at once...ech. I've found that Statler and Waldorf are better in smaller doses anyhow.

Can't wait to see if this one has any easter eggs...the easter eggs on the TM Blu-Ray were great.

How are so many people getting their copy early? Did you order it off Amazon or something?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Amazon doesn't have it for pre-order, for some stupid reason. Yet they have every other Disney release for the summer for pre-order.

Status
Not open for further replies.