Anyone else sick of this?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seriously, with all due respect to the original Muppet performers, I even prefer the new "Together Again" to the original.
I don't know about that, but it was certainly MUCH better than the Mahna Mahna finale last film. I keep hearing these complaints that the ending of this film was a little weak, but on the plus side, they completely tied up the movie before the finale.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
After seeing the film, ironically the voices were the last thing that bothered me. I thought Steve and everybody did an awesome job in that department. The writers, not so much.

And frankly, being such a MTM fan, I felt heartsick hearing "Together Again" being used in this film.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
People STILL thinking Robin is Kermit and Piggy's son. Can I please just have permission to punch these people in the face? Kermit won't even commit to marriage for crying out loud I'm pretty sure having a family scares the crap out of him too. :stick_out_tongue:

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
That was one of the best muppet movies ever, so to say he was best part would be kinda wrong. It was great to see him on the song he did a great job, but there was much better things about it. Especially the song pictures in my head

Muppet Master

Reaction score
At least it's not like Looney Tunes where they constantly recast the characters based on availability and pricing. I just want ONE official voice for each character.
Watch some Charlie Brown, and you'll be freaking out, because all the characters have a billion different voices, except Snoopy (but now that Bill has passed...).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Children go through puberty. Casting children as the voice of children causes that problem to arise naturally.

All I'm saying is WB is very inconsistent in casting the voices for their Looney Tunes characters. Other than June Foray who pretty muchcussed out the producers of Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries for wanting a different Granny voice actress. They made darn well sure she was still June Foray after that one. Good for you, June! :flirt:

But everyone else... it could be Billy West, Jeff Bergman, Joe Alaskey... sometimes even Jeff Bennet and Jim Cummings. They keep changing voice actors of primary characters like that. And I'm not saying that any of these guys are untalented by any means. I think they all do great jobs as their respective Looney Tunes characters. The consistency issue is all the producers.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I don't think,Jim parsons is a bad actor or something like that.I just mean...It was a cameo on a song!I know BBT,but I don't watch it.
I loved TM,it's one of my Favourite movies though!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I don't think,Jim parsons is a bad actor or something like that.I just mean...It was a cameo on a song!I know BBT,but I don't watch it.
I loved TM,it's one of my Favourite movies though!
It's not the fact that I think he's a "bad actor", because I don't think he is, it's that in a 100+ minute long spectacular film, the only thing someone can say is "It's Sheldon!".

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
It's not the fact that I think he's a "bad actor", because I don't think he is, it's that in a 100+ minute long spectacular film, the only thing someone can say is "It's Sheldon!".
Oh yea.... :frown: No ideas on the wonderful finale?No ideas on the action scenes?No one???I loved the part with barbershop quartet the most