Muppet Whatnots

What is your favorite Muppet Show spoof?

• Veterinarian's Hospital

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Pigs in Space

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

gonzofan13

Reaction score
Im thinking of getting a whatnot but im not sure if I should. Thoughts? and also on the website, ive noticed that they took out the pointed/triangle noses, the monster noses and the yellow body. Anyone know why?

spiderface

Reaction score
Im thinking of getting a whatnot but im not sure if I should. Thoughts? and also on the website, ive noticed that they took out the pointed/triangle noses, the monster noses and the yellow body. Anyone know why?
I was in New York about a year ago and they were out of most accessories. It may not be something they are going to restock.

spiderface

Reaction score
I was in New York about a year ago and they were out of most accessories. It may not be something they are going to restock.

I love the one I got, but I also bought the replica Gonzo. I don't recommend the ones from Toys R Us where they use Velcro parts.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I saw some for sale with some Furbies the last time I went to Toys R Us. I think they were $14.99...