My Terrible Muppet Drawings

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I am SOOO sorry about having no drawings, but I have about 10-15 drawings, and a poster that I'll post pictures of tomorrow. :wink:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Sorry about the long wait. I only have 1 picture to show right now; well, actually a poster, but here it is. Also, I really need a better camera.

Here are some closeups of Gobo, Boober and Wembley.

Wow. This is pretty old. I drew it last January in school. I honestly didn't even think I had it. My teacher wouldn't give it back to me after he saw it. But I must have gotten it somehow. Anyway, here's the story behind this poster.

I had TV Production (yes, that's a real class) in school. Our first assignment was to create a poster for a company. I had been humming Fraggle Rock songs all day that day (no idea why) and thought it would be great if they made a Fraggle workshop, like they did for Muppet Whatnots. So I made this. When it came time to present our posters, everyone presented their poster EXCEPT me. We ran out of time the day we started presenting, and my teacher just forgot about mine I guess. Oh well. I know a few colors are wrong, but I had seen very little of Fraggle Rock when I did this. I knew many songs, but I saw very few episodes. Anyway, I was going to scan this with a printer, but there were 2 problems. It was too big, and when I was planning on scanning it in pieces and putting it together, it left dark spots in certain areas. Oh well. I'm also out of drawing ideas. If you have any, let me know, and I can try my best.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Sorry about the long wait. I only have 1 picture to show right now; well, actually a poster, but here it is. Also, I really need a better camera.

Here are some closeups of Gobo, Boober and Wembley.

Wow. This is pretty old. I drew it last January in school. I honestly didn't even think I had it. My teacher wouldn't give it back to me after he saw it. But I must have gotten it somehow. Anyway, here's the story behind this poster.

I had TV Production (yes, that's a real class) in school. Our first assignment was to create a poster for a company. I had been humming Fraggle Rock songs all day that day (no idea why) and thought it would be great if they made a Fraggle workshop, like they did for Muppet Whatnots. So I made this. When it came time to present our posters, everyone presented their poster EXCEPT me. We ran out of time the day we started presenting, and my teacher just forgot about mine I guess. Oh well. I know a few colors are wrong, but I had seen very little of Fraggle Rock when I did this. I knew many songs, but I saw very few episodes. Anyway, I was going to scan this with a printer, but there were 2 problems. It was too big, and when I was planning on scanning it in pieces and putting it together, it left dark spots in certain areas. Oh well. I'm also out of drawing ideas. If you have any, let me know, and I can try my best.
I have an idea!! SUPER GROVER!!!

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I've thought about a Muppet video game (Muppets, Fraggles Sesame Street, and others) for a while now. I had no plot, characters or anything like that. But I had some free time today, and decided to make a sprite for Wembley Fraggle.

I used the Luigi sprites from Super Mario World as a base. I'm still not quite happy with the result though. I feel like it still looks too much like Luigi. I'm not sure if this video game project will ever be started, but I might make more characters, because this was fun to make. I'd like to start my video game idea, but it would take quite a long time for one person to make a whole game.

NEXT DRAWING: Super Grover (I haven't drawn it yet though)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I've thought about a Muppet video game (Muppets, Fraggles Sesame Street, and others) for a while now. I had no plot, characters or anything like that. But I had some free time today, and decided to make a sprite for Wembley Fraggle.

I used the Luigi sprites from Super Mario World as a base. I'm still not quite happy with the result though. I feel like it still looks too much like Luigi. I'm not sure if this video game project will ever be started, but I might make more characters, because this was fun to make. I'd like to start my video game idea, but it would take quite a long time for one person to make a whole game.

NEXT DRAWING: Super Grover (I haven't drawn it yet though)
This is wonderful!! It doesn't look like Luigi too much... although it does kind of look like a video game Simpson. ( Sorry if that came out rude..)

Rugratskid

Reaction score
It does kind of look like a video game Simpson. ( Sorry if that came out rude..)
That didn't come out rude at all. Once I get better at sprite creation, I may make some changes, and make a walking/running sprites for Wembley.