Anyone else sick of this?

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
So,I saw you are Robber stopper on YouTube?Great!!I sometimes talk to you on YouTube!I am Amelie rasche

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ain't gonna lie I'm a BBT fan and I like Jim Parsons. I don't care what anyone says that show is funny. BUT he's not the reason I loved TM's. I like him on BB but I didn't need him treading on Muppet territory. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Anyways, if all those sixth-graders were obsessed with BBT, then why didn't they bawl over Neil Patrick Harris from HIMYM? Seriously it's annoying how popular BBT is, I'm beginning to have mixed reception for that show now, it's quite tedious in my opinion, and everyone's juist going to start hate on it when the series finale comes along.

Well you yourself said you were concerned that Jim Henson not be forgotten. I think the fact that fans notice that Kermit's voice is different proves Jim is still very much on people's minds. :smile:
If that's the case then I didn't see anyone complaining about Kermit's voice when they talk about TM'11 or MCC.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If that's the case then I didn't see anyone complaining about Kermit's voice when they talk about TM'11 or MCC.
Well you didn't see me or some of my friends back in the early 90s. :wink: And plenty of fans on IMDB have often expressed their skepticism on recasts. Though really the issue has always been the writing, not the recasting.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Anyways, if all those sixth-graders were obsessed with BBT, then why didn't they bawl over Neil Patrick Harris from HIMYM? Seriously it's annoying how popular BBT is, I'm beginning to have mixed reception for that show now, it's quite tedious in my opinion, and everyone's juist going to start hate on it when the series finale comes along.
I agree with you 100%, though wasn't it just as tedious when it started lol? (That line alone was 10x funnier than anything in bbt already) it's never made me laugh not even once, what's the appeal? And can someone tell me what's so funny about a bunch of nerds being nerds?