Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
In the MMW Blu-ray (and I think it's in the DVD too) there's a $1 off coupon for the shampoo.
Is that all? No muppet booklet like the last film? Now it really doesn't matter, but it's really irking how low treatment Dinsey's giving this film. MFS bombed eons worse then this film, and we still got live audio commentary, outtakes, a music video, and two theatrical trailers. All this has is rizzo, bloopers, and music video, almost equivalent, except that two have been fully leaked on the web along with the S&W cut. This is getting worse treatment than MFS!!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Stop whining and buy the bluray. and you said you weren't buying it anyways...because it's all gonna be on YouTube. With the last film all the good stuff was on the bluray as well. This should come as no surprise.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Stop whining and buy the bluray. and you said you weren't buying it anyways...because it's all gonna be on YouTube. With the last film all the good stuff was on the bluray as well. This should come as no surprise.
Personally im very excited! Whether not alot of extras or not, we are getting what we should have got with TM11 an extended cut! And just the full movie in general to watch whenever we want

Farron

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked already, but is the only way to get the extended cut to get either the Blu-Ray or the digital edition? I hate to spend the money on a digital edition, when I know I would want the physical DVD as well- but I hate to miss the extended cut of the movie too.
I guess I can always get the Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital combo and just give away the Blu-Ray copy to family or friends with a Blu-Ray player.
I am excited for Muppets Most Wanted to be on video though- I thoroughly enjoyed the movie!:smile:
It's just the Blu-ray version available in the US that has the extended scenes. You can see this by looking at the artwork on the packaging already posted in this thread.

I do wish that Amazon.com would fix up it's site so I can order this though. It's where I basically do all my blu-ray purchases (don't know of any other decent site that will send to Australia where I live).

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked already, but is the only way to get the extended cut to get either the Blu-Ray or the digital edition? I hate to spend the money on a digital edition, when I know I would want the physical DVD as well- but I hate to miss the extended cut of the movie too.
I guess I can always get the Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital combo and just give away the Blu-Ray copy to family or friends with a Blu-Ray player.
I am excited for Muppets Most Wanted to be on video though- I thoroughly enjoyed the movie!:smile:
I've had a look at my copy, and I'm sorry to say that the DVD that comes with the Blu-ray is the same as the normal DVD (no extended cut).

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I know people arent too big of fans of the new Frog-E-Oke, but Im Number One is one of my favorite songs from MMW and was wondering if its on the blu-ray or if its on the digital copy paper inside the blu-ray
I've had a look at the Blu-ray and Frog-E-Oke isn't in the Bonuses menu. Maybe it's an easter egg? Or maybe it's only with the digital copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.