Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I try.

I wish I could've ordered somewhere else other than Amazon, but I got a lot of money from a textbook I sold back to them, so I could buy the DVD from there; I can't really afford to try elsewhere. That's why I've been really mad about this; it's either I buy it through Amazon, or I wait until my birthday or Christmas and I'd prefer not waiting. But, it's coming out on Tuesday and (hopefully) will be orderable, so it'll work out.

Good things come to those who wait indeed.

(good things come to those who wait, good things come to those who...wait...)

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I try.

I wish I could've ordered somewhere else other than Amazon, but I got a lot of money from a textbook I sold back to them, so I could buy the DVD from there; I can't really afford to try elsewhere. That's why I've been really mad about this; it's either I buy it through Amazon, or I wait until my birthday or Christmas and I'd prefer not waiting. But, it's coming out on Tuesday and (hopefully) will be orderable, so it'll work out.

Good things come to those who wait indeed.

(good things come to those who wait, good things come to those who...wait...)
It will probably be available on Amazon after wide release elsewhere. I think it's the pre-orders they're withholding. I guess we'll see after this Tuesday.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
What about Kermit climbing muppet ladder. Is anyone leaving that as a surprise?

Alas sadly again I did not hear that was included...man those were scences I really wanted to see, either there was a rewrite and it was ment for an alternate endding so it would not make sence in the movie now or they just ran out of room adding stuff. I don't know. I just really wanted to see Sam and Jean be Part of the Muppet Ladder and if Kermit climbed it (like in the novel) that would have added a lot to that climatic sence.

NathanEsser

Reaction score
Alas sadly again I did not hear that was included...man those were scences I really wanted to see, either there was a rewrite and it was ment for an alternate endding so it would not make sence in the movie now or they just ran out of room adding stuff. I don't know. I just really wanted to see Sam and Jean be Part of the Muppet Ladder and if Kermit climbed it (like in the novel) that would have added a lot to that climatic sence.
True, but I bet everybody wanted to see the scene in its entirety because it's so epic. Sam and Jean also helped with the scene and what I heard from the novel was perfect. Whenever I get to see it, I would still at least know that most of the novel stuff was unaltered. I guess I'll wait, because even if Sam and Jean were not included, they should at least keep the Kermit bit so it would look extended at some point. The scene itself was epic, but the novel made like the scene itself should be extended in its entirety to make a climatic scene worth while. I guess, I'll wait and see. It would also make Piggy saying, no one tricks me into marrying them and then hurts my Kermie, make sense in a continuity order.

Slackbot

Reaction score
There was a mention in the Amazon vs. Disney thing in the TV news this morning. They listed several movies that were not on presale, including Maleficent and Muppets Most Wanted.

ploobis

Reaction score
I got my first Blu-Ray player when the 2011 Muppets movie came out on Blu-Ray & DVD, so I am really looking forward to buying a copy of the MMW Blu-Ray & DVD Combo Pack! :smile:

I hope Scooter's full "Move Like Jagger" number is included in the Extended Edition! :wink: :zany: :zany:

ploobis

Reaction score
When will Muppet Central post a review of the Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.