TV Alert: The Muppets on The View Friday August 8, 2014

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The whole episode is also up on hulu.
Yeah. But unfortunately you have to set up a subscription to watch on Hulu. If anyone could load the rest of the scenes on You Tube that might make things easier. Just thought I'd make that suggestion.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
All I see are two clips, the one with The Swedish Chef and the one with Bunsen and Beaker.
Well luckily a friend of mine has been very gracious and has given me permission to let anyone who missed it Friday to watch it on her Hulu account. You have to inbox me for her sn and password though.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well luckily a friend of mine has been very gracious and has given me permission to let anyone who missed it Friday to watch it on her Hulu account. You have to inbox me for her sn and password though.
Nah, I'm good. I hope that someone uploads it, but I'm fine for now with the two clips on Hulu.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
All I see are two clips, the one with The Swedish Chef and the one with Bunsen and Beaker.
Well, that's still more than is up on You Tube. I'll have to check out the other clips.

Nope. I still can't get anything there without that "select your provider" deal or any of that jazz.

Lucy: You know the old saying.
Schroeder: What old saying?
Lucy: Rats.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Like I said if anyone wants to watch the full episode my friend has been kind enough to let me give out her account info for Hulu! So you can watch it for free through her account! But you have to inbox me for her sn and password.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I feel bad for Kermit he's had to repeatedly say that the Muppets aim at what they do for everyone. Their not trying to do anything for children. That Sam Roberts radio show was a great example of him explaining that.
That only really happened in the Jim Henson days. I find it ironic though that Jim Henson made those Playhouse Videos with Kermit teaching kids about simple stuff when he aimed the muppets at adults.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That only really happened in the Jim Henson days. I find it ironic though that Jim Henson made those Playhouse Videos with Kermit teaching kids about simple stuff when he aimed the muppets at adults.
Those Playhouse videos were made after Jim's passing.