The 10 Worst Muppets?

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Ok,you do not google ,,10 worst muppet characters"... especially the Beauregard fans!They said:,,He is ugly and dumb!"And I love muppaphones!They are cute and sweet!And I found more very very worst list:Animal!!Miss piggy!!Wow!! :eek: My man isn't hurt,but all my muppet friends are hurt inside...Ugly...Not funny...Too strange...:cry:(I hate worst muppet list)

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
You saw the Videos,didn't you?I mean..after seeing them,I was like ,,oh wow,now I love them more then before!!" :smile: And that's what the videos don't mean to do :wink: But this list is TERRIBLE!!!!Hello?!?!And that is the real list of muppets??

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have never really like Pepe.
If you want to try and become a Pepe fan, I would suggest watching A Verry Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. His storyline is very good, and he is funny and charming. He also seems to find his place in the Muppet family in this as well. At least that is what I think.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
If you want to try and become a Pepe fan, I would suggest watching A Verry Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. His storyline is very good, and he is funny and charming. He also seems to find his place in the Muppet family in this as well. At least that is what I think.
I agree with that, but first you hate Pepe, because of what he did to the muppets, but by the end he saves them all, so you like him, it shows both sides of him.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Worst Muppet? That's easy...

Number 15 from "Fifteen's Quincenera" (can't do the ~ over the N). If you ever wanted to watch a Muppet cry like a spoiled brat for 15 minutes, that episode's your chance.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Her... her cry.

I've been bludgeoning that one a lot lately, but seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a Sesame Street episode that annoyingly bad let alone a character. Even Rodeo Rosie wasn't that obnoxious.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Oh sorry,I didn't know that she was a her...

But this list isn't good!!It has too many good characters on it!