Your Thoughts: "The Great Muppet Caper" and "Muppet Treasure Island" on Blu-ray

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In my honest opinion, I feel like the public were more exposed to Muppets From Space pre- The Muppets 2011 time. At all my local stores I could only find that on DVD. Had to go online to get everything else.
Really? I haven't seen Muppets from Space on TV often, and it seems like the Muppet movies started to be broadcast infrequently around that time. I feel like all of the movies have been equally easy to find on video.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Really? I haven't seen Muppets from Space on TV often, and it seems like the Muppet movies started to be broadcast infrequently around that time. I feel like all of the movies have been equally easy to find on video.
I don't know about what your provider has, but it is on ALL THE TIME on EFAM. More so than the new film!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I feel like all of the movies have been equally easy to find on video.
Well, not for me at least. The easiest muppet films to find on video are the ones Sony owns or MTM and MFS always at either $5.99 or $4.99, very cheap and worth the price. Everything else is literally obsolete in my area. I saw TMM once, but it was the 35th anniversary blu-ray and it left stores by early September. MCC only comes 'round christmas, and GMC and MTI are never available except for the pirates of pigs thing, but I haven't seen that in stores since early January, and even the latest film, TM, is nowhere to be found.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Well, not for me at least. The easiest muppet films to find on video are the ones Sony owns or MTM and MFS always at either $5.99 or $4.99, very cheap and worth the price. Everything else is literally obsolete in my area. I saw TMM once, but it was the 35th anniversary blu-ray and it left stores by early September. MCC only comes 'round christmas, and GMC and MTI are never available except for the pirates of pigs thing, but I haven't seen that in stores since early January, and even the latest film, TM, is nowhere to be found.
It was like this where I live untill 2011. When the new film came out all the shops had all the films, and most still do, although I do see the Sony owned ones more (and for great prices).

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It was like this where I live untill 2011. When the new film came out all the shops had all the films, and most still do, although I do see the Sony owned ones more (and for great prices).
I hope some of the muppet dvds come back to walmart shelves with the release of MMW on DVD and Blu-Ray, I'd love to have some of those TMS season sets.

AKaun6899

Reaction score
I hope some of the muppet dvds come back to walmart shelves with the release of MMW on DVD and Blu-Ray, I'd love to have some of those TMS season sets.
Before TMM's Blu-ray release (and after TM11's release), the easiest theatrical ones to find in my area were MTM, MFS and TM. They were all available, but those three were more mainstream. Now, the only one not available is MCC, since, well, it's a Christmas movie.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I wrote a review for this Blu-ray, and this site. It has never been posted, and I'm thinking about posting it here on the forum. What do you all think?

AKaun6899

Reaction score
I wrote a review for this Blu-ray, and this site. It has never been posted, and I'm thinking about posting it here on the forum. What do you all think?
I would really like to read it, because I enjoy reading Blu-ray reviews.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Yes, please, and whatever happened to the TMM Blu-Ray review?