TV Alert: The Muppets on The View Friday August 8, 2014

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Those Playhouse videos were made after Jim's passing.
Oh, well that's even worse. He dies, and they dishonor his memory by making the muppets, which he always wanted to be for adults and family, into kids stuff. Whoever made that should be ashamed of themselves.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh, well that's even worse. He dies, and they dishonor his memory by making the muppets, which he always wanted to be for adults and family, into kids stuff. Whoever made that should be ashamed of themselves.
Those were put out by The Jim Henson Company.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Those were put out by The Jim Henson Company.
Why would they do such a thing? Couldn't they have used other characters. To me, it's a sort of discrimination when stuff like the muppets gets marked as children only entertainment just because they look like they are for kids.

kpantaleoni

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm an actress who was the "beautiful wimmen" pepe was referring to in this episode lol.. anyway, I found the episode on hulu then it disappeared and is no longer available to view. I would love to get a clip from The View to use for my reel- can anyone help?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm an actress who was the "beautiful wimmen" pepe was referring to in this episode lol.. anyway, I found the episode on hulu then it disappeared and is no longer available to view. I would love to get a clip from The View to use for my reel- can anyone help?
There should still be clips on the abc website.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
First Brian Jay Jones now one of Pepe's "beautiful wimmen". Wow, a lot of people who are celeberties in the muppet world have been joining the forum these days.