Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'll definitely be watching it again later today. OMG feels so good to be saying I can now watch it whenever I want! :big_grin:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! MMW's Amazon Instant Video is up to #26 in the "Movies and TV on Blu-Ray and DVD" category. Looks like Disney's going to get tons of money after all :smile:. Hopefully, it just keeps going up. Meanwhile, the Blu-Ray plummeted to #64, and the DVD to #93, not good, but the Instant Video is still raking in the dollars.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I finally watched it today and I absolutely enjoyed it. There were lots of things I enjoyed about it, including:
Quongo's background appearance behind Beautiful Day Monster in the Dublin show
Thog and Marvin Suggs's background appearances on the train
Angel Marie's cameo as the gulag chef
The nationality references used in Berlin and Madrid (Christoph Waltz, a German actor in Germany and Salma Hayek, a Mexican actress in Spain)
Blind Pew and Black Dog's cameos at the gulag
Something So Right (I thought that was cool, with getting the point of view with every Muppet [Miss Piggy, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Pepe, Lew Zealand, Scooter, Link Hogthrob, and Beaker]
Uncle Deadly playing the organ at the wedding
Beauregard driving the train
Bobby Benson's appearance at the climax of the film
Wayne's partial background appearance at the train station
Crazy Harry using his explosives to disappear during the Interrogation Song
Spamela Hamderson, Carter, Mahna Mahna, The Snowths, Afghan Hound, and Howard Tubman appearing during the wedding.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I finally watched it today and I absolutely enjoyed it. There were lots of things I enjoyed about it, including:
Quongo's background appearance behind Beautiful Day Monster in the Dublin show
Thog and Marvin Suggs's background appearances on the train
Angel Marie's cameo as the gulag chef
The nationality references used in Berlin and Madrid (Christoph Waltz, a German actor in Germany and Salma Hayek, a Mexican actress in Spain)
Blind Pew and Black Dog's cameos at the gulag
Something So Right (I thought that was cool, with getting the point of view with every Muppet [Miss Piggy, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Pepe, Lew Zealand, Scooter, Link Hogthrob, and Beaker]
Uncle Deadly playing the organ at the wedding
Beauregard driving the train
Bobby Benson's appearance at the climax of the film
Wayne's partial background appearance at the train station
Crazy Harry using his explosives to disappear during the Interrogation Song
Spamela Hamderson, Carter, Mahna Mahna, The Snowths, Afghan Hound, and Howard Tubman appearing during the wedding.
So, you're favorite parts were characters being in the background?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This is really awesome. The Amazon Instant Video is #21 now in the "Movies and TV" category on Amazon. That's really awesome. The Blu-Ray is at a mediocre #66, and the DVD at #81.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
This is really awesome. The Amazon Instant Video is #21 now in the "Movies and TV" category on Amazon. That's really awesome. The Blu-Ray is at a mediocre #66, and the DVD at #81.
Maybe, everybody looked at this movie, said, " I'll get this on Amazon Instant Video, Blu-Ray, and DVD when it comes out," because it seems that's what they all did.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I bought the last blue ray copy at our Toys R Us Yesterday :big_grin: So it is selling (Given they probably had more in the back, but still)