Muppets Most Wanted Box Office Numbers

Muppet Master

Reaction score
You know what, I'm happy with the muppet films we have got. MMW was not considered the best by critics, but after GMC and TMM, I proudly call it my favorite. From the songs to the characters, the jokes, and the story I loved MMW and felt that this was the muppet movie I had wanted. Disney probably won't make another muppet film, because this film disappointed, but that doesn't mean the end of the muppets.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm a HUGE Kermit and Piggy fan and even I'm tired of the whole marriage bit. Unless they plan to actually make it legit! Then just leave it alone! There's no more dead horse left to beat! Well maybe they have one at Sesame Street. IMO Kermit and Piggy we

Anyways...since were on the subject as I've said whether you hate it, don't care, or just down right sick of it that's what keeps people's interest and not just in the Muppet fan community. Is there more to Muppets then just Kermit and Piggy? Heck yes! The Muppets go beyond just Kermit and Piggy's crazy relationship. But it is what drives a lot of of The Muppets success. If it wasn't then reporters wouldn't ask about it so much.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I have it on reasonably good insider authority that there will NOT be another Muppet film anytime soon, as Disney considers MMW to have been a significant disappointment at the box office. Broadway and TV projects could apparently still happen though.
YEA right, and Super Shadow actually got anything right about the star wars prequels..... I have been following Star Wars spoilers since the mid 90's and I can tell you from experience that most insiders are full of you know what, and that goes for you and your insiders to my friend ......

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
The word "divorce" was never used in the film and it has always been a matter of perspective between the frog and the pig as to whether or not they were married for real or it was just the movie. It is a stretch to claim that they are or were divorced. I doubt either of them would support that if asked. They usually just try to avoid the issue.

I'm kind of tired of the Kermit-Piggy marriage shtick. There's so much more to the Muppet gang than that one piece and all of it is more interesting than that.
the word Divorce was never used but rather implied, If they weren't married why did Miss Piggy want to get married throughout MMW they never once said in MMW that Piggy wanted to renew there Vows......

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm a HUGE Kermit and Piggy fan and even I'm tired of the whole marriage bit. Unless they plan to actually make it legit! Then just leave it alone! There's no more dead horse left to beat! Well maybe they have one at Sesame Street. IMO Kermit and Piggy we

Anyways...since were on the subject as I've said whether you hate it, don't care, or just down right sick of it that's what keeps people's interest and not just in the Muppet fan community. Is there more to Muppets then just Kermit and Piggy? Heck yes! The Muppets go beyond just Kermit and Piggy's crazy relationship. But it is what drives a lot of of The Muppets success. If it wasn't then reporters wouldn't ask about it so much.
I know, it's really annoying how much those dumb news reporters talk about it. I mean it was funny the first time (TMS: Episode 310:Marisa Berenson), and I didn't mind it the second time (MTM). Though MMW worked, because of the whole Constantine/Kermit switch which made the wedding hilarious, though it's annoying how many times the "marriage" issue is brought up. When I first became a muppet fan it was because I loved their unique style of comedy, not because to cheer on a frog and a pig to walk down the aisle.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
the word Divorce was never used but rather implied, If they weren't married why did Miss Piggy want to get married throughout MMW they never once said in MMW that Piggy wanted to renew there Vows......
the word Divorce was never used but rather implied, If they were married why did Miss Piggy want to get married throughout MMW they never once said in MMW that Piggy wanted to renew there Vows......

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You do realize Piggy has been chasing after Kermit to get married for 40 years right? There was no renewing vows because there was no real vows to begin with. Whether you consider it canon or not like Jamie said I highly doubt Kermit and Piggy would even consider them divorced and just avoid it altogether. If you wanna get technical read the junior novel the fight was more over Piggy once again planting false accusations in the newspaper hence the reason for the fight/breakup. And why do you keep quoting the same post?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
YEA right, and Super Shadow actually got anything right about the star wars prequels..... I have been following Star Wars spoilers since the mid 90's and I can tell you from experience that most insiders are full of you know what, and that goes for you and your insiders to my friend ......
And what does Star Wars have anything to do with Muppets?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
sources are sources weather it is the Muppets or Star wars, and they are mostly all full of you know what.
Yes but I don't hear Disney saying "oh let's make another Muppet movie!" Now do we? And weather? Is it sunny and rainy? Or do you mean "whether?"