Muppets Most Wanted Box Office Numbers

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I am sorry to say this but I have been a Muppet fan my whole life but I realize that the Muppets are not real they are Felt and ping pong ball eyes, they are Puppets, there interviews are not Canon. I take from what Jim Henson said as a joke, it was part of the act that is the Muppets:smile:
Umm...I think we ALL get at the end of the day that the Muppets go back into a box and not back to a swamp, farm, or gigantic mansion. In OUR Muppet community here though we think of them beyond ping pong balls and felt. To us they are real! So yes to me those interviews ARE canon! And I think a lot of other people on here feel the same. So if you laugh at me your laughing at those fans as well. Oh and by the way 6:18 marker that is all.

Last edited:

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
Umm...I think we ALL get at the end of the day that the Muppets go back into a box and not back to a swamp, farm, or gigantic mansion. In OUR Muppet community here though we think of them beyond ping pong balls and felt. To us they are real! So yes to me those interviews ARE canon! And I think a lot of other people on here feel the same. So if you laugh at me your laughing at those fans as well.
Look I am not trying to be mean I have no beef with you or anybody on here I am truly sorry if I have Offended you or anyone on here, Peace. and I will Respectfully agree to disagree with you and you were wright when you said we should end this conversation because we are never going to change each others minds on this and we are going in circles. Good Night my Friend:smile:

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
And In the Movies And yes even in the Interviews The Muppets are as real as any Actor, would I be here if I felt any Different, and that goes for my favorite Cartoon Character weather it be on the Simpsons, Futurama, King Of The Hill, The Family Guy, The Clone Wars, or Bobs Burgers, they are all as real as the Muppets IMHO :smile:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
This discussion is over. And I'm 31. What's age have to do with anything?
I completely with you. I'm usually friendly to new members, but this is a nonsensical conversation that's going nowhere. It's clear he or she finds the subject of divorce very important so I'm going to steer clear of it and add one more member to the filter. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
If I was Disney I'd be incredibly upset if the movie I spent $50 million to make only made $51 million domestically.
Oh no! We only made 1 million.

The same studio that gave us Mars needs Moms, The Lone Ranger, and John Carter. A 1 million profit off of a relatively low budget movie isn't the worst thing in the world. I'm sure instead of another Muppet movie, they'll make some lame raucous family movie that doesn't even turn a microscopic profit. Because a movie that didn't cost the studio a lot of money is always a terrible investment.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
If Kermit and Miss Piggy got married in MTM then why does Miss Piggy try to get Kermit to marry him in MMW? My bet is after Kermit found out Miss Piggy tricked him into marrying her that they went into that period when they weren't a couple (MT and MFS). Then things got better with them until we come to MMW.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is off topic. The Muppet films never cared about continuity until the last two, and they were only added as fan nuggets. The movie wouldn't be a success or failure one way or another as far as canon is concerned.

And when was the last time they permanently married off legacy characters? Mickey and Minnie have been canonically a non-marriage relationship at the behest of Disney. The writers for the Sonic the Hedgehog comics are barred by Sega to have Sonic get close to any female character, even Princess Sally(with the exception of barely to non-canonical into the future stories). They like to keep things open for whatever reason, and it's something not exclusive to this one thing we're in the fanbase of.

And when they do manage, canon discontinuity abounds. TWICE with Popeye (the dreadful Popeye and Son cartoon and the obscure tenth party published comic book)!

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I completely with you. I'm usually friendly to new members, but this is a nonsensical conversation that's going nowhere. It's clear he or she finds the subject of divorce very important so I'm going to steer clear of it and add one more member to the filter. :stick_out_tongue:
what's your beef with me? I have no beef with anyone on here including you. You guys are uptight on here, I am a member of theforce.net message boards and on there I have a little over 200 posts and well over 100 likes, like I said you guys are uptight over here and on a message board devoted to a wacky zany funny comedy no less. I joined on here to discuss one of my favorite things the Muppets, if I have offended anyone on here I am truly sorry, PEACE my Muppet fan friends and may Love and Buddha be in your hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
what's your beef with me? I have no beef with anyone on here including you. You guys are uptight on here, I am a member of theforce.net message boards and on there I have a little over 200 posts and well over 100 likes, like I said you guys are uptight over here and on a message board devoted to a wacky zany funny comedy no less. I joined on here to discuss one of my favorite things the Muppets, if I have offended anyone on here I am truly sorry, PEACE my Muppet fan friends and may Love and Buddha be in your hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
If you guys haven't picked up on it yet I am a very Sarcastic person and I speak my mind I don't hold back, again I am truly sorry if I have Offended anyone: Peace :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
If you guys haven't picked up on it yet I am a very Sarcastic person and I speak my mind I don't hold back, again I am truly sorry if I have Offended anyone: Peace :smile:
Umm...let's just say as a new member your not exactly making the best impression. Your the one who stired this whole conversation about a divorce which you seem to be obbssesed with. I hate calling out new members because everyone should feel welcome but your making that very difficult because it seems like your picking arguements.