Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Just release season 4 and 5, already!! 17,300 people are begging you to do so!!! ( If every member on MC wants Disney to release it, and I think they do.)

David French

Reaction score
I don't know who Disney's fooling by NOT releasing more season sets. I saw TMS S1 at Target, a nearly decade-old set, and only ONE copy remained, REALLY GOOD SALES, even now!
Or perhaps old stock that had not been sold at the time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If Disney doesn't feel like releasing shows we want on DVD, then they will simply keep their silence rather than be up front about it and get the fans angry.
That's what I feel. Like they're completely avoiding the fact they said they were going to release it 5 years ago because they know they're going to get called on it and get angry letters they'll just wind up ignoring anyway. Like I said, Disney just does not like releasing box sets over movies because of the lame "we don't sell enough" excuse. Even though the Muppet Show's previous 3 sets sold quite well. There is hope, though... they just decided to sell the second half of the second season of Gargoyles at retail. So maybe they could change their tune. At the very least they could finish off one lousy Disney Afternoon cartoon. Like that's so much to ask.

Still, it is obnoxious that we haven't had word on why this has been delayed.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I wish disney would just release season 4 and 5, even if their is edited episodes.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I wish disney would just release season 4 and 5, even if their is edited episodes.
Yeah, I know! Who cares? Maybe, a little footage will be cut out, but they can go back and edit them for an Complete Version, later!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Just release season 4 and 5, already!! 17,300 people are begging you to do so!!! ( If every member on MC wants Disney to release it, and I think they do.)
I wish, but you have got to realize that there are probably more inactive members than active on here, including tons of members that have no posts, and others that haven't been here in more than a decade, so there are probably only like 1,000 active members out of the 17,300 who would go begging to Disney.
Yeah, I know! Who cares? Maybe, a little footage will be cut out, but they can go back and edit them for an Complete Version, later!
I know, they can cut songs out, make a complete box set of the full series, and attempt to secure them. Honestly in the case of season 1 a couple of the cuts didn't hurt the episode, and actually made it better in my opinion (Charles Azanour's dance with Mildred comes to mind). Though most like "You've Got A Friend" and "The Danceros" made me miss them.

gravy

Reaction score
I feel like I can just tell Disney:

''Release The Muppet Show Seasons 4 and 5 I have money for you''