New Fraggle Rock Comic 2014

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Personally, I'm just glad these comic books are comic book shaped this time. I could never track down the kid's book shaped comic protector sleeves.
100 times yes! and it should make a good collected book if that happens (which I'm sure will happen). with the normal book proportions.

lazesummestone

Reaction score
OH OH! Also if you happen to be going to San Diego ComicCon later this month. There's a cool Panel that will outline all the new projects that Archaia will be doing with JimHenson company! Here's the Blurb if anyone's interesting in going!
It seems like people on this little forum might enjoy it!

The Jim Henson Company: Upcoming Comics with Archaia
Thus far in 2014, Archaia-an award-winning imprint of BOOM! Studios-has published beautiful hardcover reprints of the novelizations of favorite Henson properties Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, and The Storyteller. Panelists reveal details of Archaia’s Henson publishing plan for the rest of the year, including sneak peeks at a never-before-seen project from the Henson Archives. Featuring panelists Jeff Stokely (Jim Henson’s The Storyteller: Witches), Jake Myler (Fraggle Rock), Ian Herring (Jim Henson’s Tale of Sand), and Shane-Michael Vidaurri (Jim Henson’s The Storyteller: Witches) and moderated by Henson line editor at Archaia Rebecca “Tay” Taylor.
Friday July 25, 2014 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Room 32AB

lazesummestone

Reaction score

Heya! There's a Interview of me and Kate over on Comic Book Resources! Also there's a pretty exciting other interview that may appear later this week on a certain website Muppet enthusiasts frequent.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Neato! I can't wait to read this!

(Oh...it was Red who asked Boober what death was like. That was after they'd switched roles, with Red being frightened and out of her element and Boober being calm.)

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Love the suggestion for the comic about Uncle Matt's missing baloobius, hahaha.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Matt had a full baloobius when he was young. Maybe Fraggle pattern baldness happens at both ends? Has anyone seen the World's Oldest Fraggle's baloobius?

Fun trivia: Fraggle baloobiuses are the same color as their hair. The exception is Convincing John, who has a gray baloobius and black hair. I suspect he dyes his hair.

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Neato! I can't wait to read this!

(Oh...it was Red who asked Boober what death was like. That was after they'd switched roles, with Red being frightened and out of her element and Boober being calm.)

Ohyeah! Darn it I totally knew that!

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Love the suggestion for the comic about Uncle Matt's missing baloobius, hahaha.
Whoa!!! Good Fraggle Terminology! I was actually thinking about using that word "Baloobius" but then figured 99.9% of the people reading would have no idea what I was talking about. :sigh:

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Matt had a full baloobius when he was young. Maybe Fraggle pattern baldness happens at both ends? Has anyone seen the World's Oldest Fraggle's baloobius?

Fun trivia: Fraggle baloobiuses are the same color as their hair. The exception is Convincing John, who has a gray baloobius and black hair. I suspect he dyes his hair.
That's an interesting fact- and that shows that the puppet creators really thought about every detail- I think you're right about convincing John actually. He seems like the type!