Can we do something about posting for posts sake?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, that member—a "she"—posted a second post that as mentioned above has been dealt with.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Was that response still "what is this?"

Someone's got to tell that member that if that memeber doesn't know what the post is about, that member shouldn't be posting there... especially if that member can't be bothered to read the first post explaining what the thread is about in the first place.

That's just lazy.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Thanks for the Mupdate regarding these posts Drtooth, they've all been dealt with accordingly.

As to the post in the RIP thread... Oh, that member. :rolleyes:

If someone wants to post potential wishlists, we already have threads for that, no need to bump up a ten-year-old thread for that kind of list-posting.
Then again, I should have known something like this would happen when I got a PM from one of those members asking me what I thought accessories for various Muppet/Sesame Street figures would be... And I had to ask if the person knew Palisades Toys was no longer an active company, let alone making more figures. :news: :sigh: :grr:
Count I have a suggestion, perhaps it would benefit the forum to somehow either remove those threads, or lock them somehow so that they can't be posted in rather than getting upset over them being "bumped".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
@DominickBoo1.
We've had that discussion here and in other threads, asking which threads should be point-blank closed and which should be deleted and which should be left open for continuous conversation. Unfortunately, I can't lock threads, so the only thing I can do is delete the unnecessary bumper posts.

@Drtooth.
No, the second post by "that member" was just more spam, so it got deleted.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, BTW, we just got confirmation as to why the April Fools thread should be labelled as such... At least the day after so everybody knows they're that, April Fools threads instead of confusing them for actual news.

The forums' latest newest member, named the Newsman posted a question asking about the release of TMS Season 4, thereby bumping up an AF thread from earlier this year. Guess :news: completely missed the "April Fools" tag. Meh.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey people... Stop posting RPG's as fanfics! ! !

First of all, they're not fics!
Secondly, we have a Game Suggestions thread for you to propose an RPG before mod approval to get it started.

It's like you know you can't post a new thread in the Games section without mod help, so these RPG-fics get posted in the Fanfic section, and are then promptly deleted for being nothing but spam, as well as trying to get around the protocol that's been set up and respected here doubly annoying the forum staff with each new thread of this type that pops up. :grr:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey people... Stop posting RPG's as fanfics! ! !

First of all, they're not fics!
Secondly, we have a Game Suggestions thread for you to propose an RPG before mod approval to get it started.

It's like you know you can't post a new thread in the Games section without mod help, so these RPG-fics get posted in the Fanfic section, and are then promptly deleted for being nothing but spam, as well as trying to get around the protocol that's been set up and respected here doubly annoying the forum staff with each new thread of this type that pops up. :grr:
Is that why my fanfic got deleted? It wasn't an RPG.