Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

jvcarroll

Reaction score
You'd be surprised what Japanese people would pay to watch a movie on the big screen. I don't know how popular Muppets are in Japan but let's hope it's being promoted a lot over there.
Japan's box office take doesn't usually exceed 10% of the foreign take so I wouldn't expect it to be that much. Maybe $2-5 million.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Okay I'm just gonna put this here but apparently Constantine was added to Walt Disney World's Villians Unleashed show as part of a "meet and greet" I don't know about you but this actually makes me smile cause it shows despite the film did poorly they haven't totally left the Muppets out!
Is that in Florida? If it is, I can't wait to meet Constantine. I'm going to Florida for Christmas later this year anyways.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Okay I'm just gonna put this here but apparently Constantine was added to Walt Disney World's Villians Unleashed show as part of a "meet and greet" I don't know about you but this actually makes me smile cause it shows despite the film did poorly they haven't totally left the Muppets out!
Matt is actually performing him in Disney. (At least for today) I saw it on his twitter. Pretty cool!