Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Movies aren't the only things the Muppets do/have done. Let's be realistic here.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Movies aren't the only things the Muppets do/have done. Let's be realistic here.
But people are being clueless for not making Muppets Most Wanted a hit and it irritates me. And now I'm worried on the fate of the Muppets. I'm scared Disney will lose the Muppets again!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Please. If you have something legitimate to add to these conversations please do, but inflammatory accusations like "Disney's going to lose the Muppets" are completely unsupported nonsense. When has Disney ever been known to sell off even it's tepid properties over a single project's lukewarm reception? My forum ignore list is growing by the week. :rolleyes:

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Please. If you have something legitimate to add to these conversations please do, but inflammatory accusations like "Disney's going to lose the Muppets" are completely unsupported nonsense. When has Disney ever been known to sell off even it's tepid properties over a single project's lukewarm reception? My forum ignore list is growing by the week. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I just want Muppets Most Wanted to be a hit so that the legacy with the Muppet with will continue.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Here's your answer: in the theatrical cut, she is seen next to Rowlf after Constantine introduces the running-of-the-bulls.
Thank you. That helps. I was able to partially make out a character that looked like her. By the way, where does Carter appear? Does he appear when Janice says oh wow, like i kinda knew he'd get cold flippers?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I guess I really should pause at the right moment next time. I'll make sure to do that: pause right after Constantine introduces the running of the bulls.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I've had a look at my copy, and I'm sorry to say that the DVD that comes with the Blu-ray is the same as the normal DVD (no extended cut).
Okay- well, that's a bummer, but thanks for letting me know. I guess I'll have to look into the digital version after all.
So apparently the only way to see the extended cut of "Muppets Most Wanted" is on the Blu-Ray itself. I've just realized that not even the digital version has the extended cut- that is just the same theatrical version as is on the DVD.
This is pretty frustrating for a Muppet fan wanting to see the extended cut of the movie but doesn't own a Blu-Ray player and doesn't care to buy one. Thankfully, I do have family with a Blu-Ray player, so I may wind up buying the Blu-Ray package deal and watching the movie there. And then look at sites like this for help with getting the extended cut in a format I can watch.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh good grief...who said anything about Disney losing the Muppets? The movie might not have done well but not enough that Disney wants to get rid of them! :rolleyes: Haven't you been keeping up on anything theyve done recently? They were on for a whole hour on The View they've been doing interviews for the blurray release. And Constantine was just part of a Villains Unleashed show in Disney world I highly doubt that constitutes their giving up on them there's no need for this pointless dramatic nonsense.