Game Suggestions Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What about bringing an older game back to the spotlight, I was looking at the Muppet Collage Dorms The Next semester thread, and it has not had anyone post in it in years.

What if we started it over, or maybe even changed it a little? Dose anyone think it would work on the forums today?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, Dwayne... The dorms were replaced/succeeded by Hensonville City.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
oh..... opps sorry I didn't know, but thanks for letting me know ( flys off to see who else he can help! :super:)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have another Game idea, and I don't know if it would work or not. "Muppet Central has Talent" It would be based on the ever popular Brittan, and America's got Talent, only it would be for the members of Muppet Central.

As far as the rules, there would be an unsaid number of judges, which would be members, and then whom ever would want to audition during the first round could. The acts could be any number of things singing dancing, joke telling, daredevil stunts and so on. Members who would like to audition could type it out with Muppet characters, or they could post a video of them singing, or a picture of their art work.

There would be a set amount of rounds, and as the members would progress thought the rounds they would have to come up with different acts to move forward.

There would be a finale, and there would be a winner named the one with the most, or different talent. They would be able to carry that title for a year, and then when the next season starts they can choice to try and keep there title, or step aside and let someone else.
That's just the basics of it right now, I have not decided how many rounds there would be, or how many judges as well. If it gets approved I can iron out more detailed rules.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, no, we already did an MC Talent Show, search the Fan sections for that particular thread.

Luke kun

Reaction score
1. Crack Master VS. the Jim Henson Characters
2. It's gonna be a story, but every character name (except the Crack Master) will be done with smilies. I know, quite a stretch, huh? In the replies, you can add on to the story. Every few weeks or so, there will be a poll showing what somebody in the story should do. The option that gets the most votes will be used.
3. It's a continuous game. You just add on to the story!

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I have an idea that's a bit weird, but it might be fun. I've been playing around with Bad Translator, and was thinking that we could play a game with it. A player would think of a quote, and put it through the translator (setting it to 35 languages, with Random Language Order turned on). Everybody else would guess what the original quote was, and the person who guesses correctly gets to come up with the next quote. Here's a non-Muppet example of a badly translated quote:

Original quote: Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my!
Translated: Lions and tigers are less.
I second this game.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, no, it'd be fraught with far too many complications to keep a straight-through gameplay.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
80's Music Hangman. What you have to do is guess the name of a band, artist, song, or album from the 80's.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Already said no to that suggestion, we already have Muppet Wheel of Fortune and Name That Muppet Tune.