TMS Live-Commenting!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Tune in to see our live commenting session tomorrow, the episode will be just as fun as our unauthorized comments.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Tune in to see our live commenting session tomorrow, the episode will be just as fun as our unauthorized comments.
While we're making jokes, I hope that you tune in tomorrow to see Muppet Master, FunnyBear and I all crack off our heads as we watch Steve Martin and the Muppets!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
As long as we are on the topic, the Steve Martin eoisode was the second TMS episode I ever watched, the first was the Star Wars one, I loved every minute of it, and hope to see it again. Though, back then I was unfamiliar with the characters so it did not appeal to me as much as it did while watching it a few months ago. I love it now, and am glad I get the oppurtunity to watch it again, and the Alice Cooper episode.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Oh, just to clear up we are doing the Steve Martin and Alice Cooper episodes back to back starting with the Steve Martin one, starting from 4:30c/5:30e to 5:30c/6:30e, join in folks for some madcap fun.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
As long as we are on the topic, the Steve Martin eoisode was the second TMS episode I ever watched, the first was the Star Wars one, I loved every minute of it, and hope to see it again. Though, back then I was unfamiliar with the characters so it did not appeal to me as much as it did while watching it a few months ago. I love it now, and am glad I get the oppurtunity to watch it again, and the Alice Cooper episode.
Oh my god! I was interviewing Brian Jay Jones, and he said his two favorites were the Steve Martin episode and the Star Wars one. Those are my favorites too, and those are the first two you've ever seen.

While we're talking about the Alice Cooper, we will also be doing that one tomorrow at 6:00, eastern, 5:00, central.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Oh my god! I was interviewing Brian Jay Jones, and he said his two favorites were the Steve Martin episode and the Star Wars one. Those are my favorites too, and those are the first two you've ever seen.

While we're talking about the Alice Cooper, we will also be doing that one tomorrow at 6:00, eastern, 5:00, central.
Wow, what a coincident, can you please tell him that? Also, my second favorite TMS episode of the more than half of the series I have seen is the Alice Cooper episode, and here is some Alice Cooper episode trivia.

Name the muppets that Alice Cooper tried to get the souls of?
A. Sam the Eagle, Rowlf the Dog, Kermit
B. Mickey Moose, Dr. Teeth, Baskerville
C. Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo
D. Fozzie Bear, Animal, Kermit the Frog

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Wow, what a coincident, can you please tell him that? Also, my second favorite TMS episode of the more than half of the series I have seen is the Alice Cooper episode, and here is some Alice Cooper episode trivia.

Name the muppets that Alice Cooper tried to get the souls of?
A. Sam the Eagle, Rowlf the Dog, Kermit
B. Mickey Moose, Dr. Teeth, Baskerville
C. Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo
D. Fozzie Bear, Animal, Kermit the Frog
Let's go out on a limp and say d. I've never seen it!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Well you are in for a treat. As for the trivia question anyone else can answer it. By the way, roughly how many TMS episodes have you seen?
I would say 50-60, although I've seen practically all of The Muppets' other movies and TV specials.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I would say 50-60, although I've seen practically all of The Muppets' other movies and TV specials.
I have seen all of seasons 1 through 3, and these select episodes from seasons 4 and 5.

• Episode 401: John Denver
  • Episode 402: Crystal Gale
  • Episode 403: Sheilds and Yarnell
  • Episode 404: Dyan Cannon
  • Episode 405: Victor Borge
  • Episode 406: Linda Lavin
  • Episode 407: Dudely Moore
  • Episode 417: Star Wars
  • Episode 418: Christopher Reeve
  • Episode 501: Gene Kelly
  • Episode 502: Lorretta Swit
  • Episode 503: Joan Baez