TV Alert: The Muppets on "A Capitol Fourth" Friday July 4, 2014

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Sadly, I didn't get chance to see them on Capitol Fourth, but I did seeing a lot of interviews with Tom Bergeron and Kermit the Frog. To wants to see Kermit on Dancing With the Stars. Even Kermit said, he won't compete, but he would love to do a special dance number like Happy Feet. :smile:OOOOOOOh! I would love to see that happen. And maybe they'll show his happy feet or flippers.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Sadly, I didn't get chance to see them on Capitol Fourth, but I did seeing a lot of interviews with Tom Bergeron and Kermit the Frog.
Aw... Well, they did some pretty good performances. You could watch the YouTube video they posted of the full special, with no commercials.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit would've made a much better host then the "I think I'm so funny Tom Bergeron."

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Kermit would've made a much better host then the "I think I'm so funny Tom Bergeron."
Yep. But, of course, everybody in America loves Tom Bergeron, so it makes sense for him to host a special on the 4th of July! :rolleyes: C'mon, give me a break.. Kermit would've been better.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
But who would want a frog as a host? Oh yeah just us hardcore Muppet fans. :stick_out_tongue:

Luke kun

Reaction score
Watched a re-run of it two Saturdays ago. It was great!