Muppets who interact the least with each other

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The closest they got to interacting was in Muppets Most Wanted, when Crazy Harry pops out of the orchestra pit to ask "Did somebody say explosion?", to which Sweetums replies "No! He said I set his world on fire!"

Since the two are now both performed by Matt Vogel, I doubt they'll get to interact much anymore. I wonder which one Vogel performed in that scene mentioned above (I'm guessing Crazy Harry).
Though they both talked. Maybe Matt Vogel dubbed his voice for one of them, either Crazy Harry or Sweetums, though I liked the homage to TMS what with what Crazy Harry said in the scene.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Has there ever been a rare moment where Wayne talks with Bobby Benson? I know they're practically done by the same person, but has there been?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Has there ever been a rare moment where Wayne talks with Bobby Benson? I know they're practically done by the same person, but has there been?
Of course not, Bobby Benson was introduced in season 3 of TMS while Wayne was only on the show for season 1, and in the two muppet melodramas and his number in episode 301 of season 3 as well as one apperance in season 4, but in none of his few post season 1 appearences did Wayne snf Bobby Benson ever remotely come in contact with each other.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Okay, so it was only Link that Bobby Benson interacted with, then am I right?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Well, both Bobby Benson and his Baby Band and Wayne and Wanda have appeared in "The Muppets" and "Muppets Most Wanted", so at least they've appeared in movies together. I don't recall any interaction between them but I'm thinking they're at least in some crowd scenes together.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well, both Bobby Benson and his Baby Band and Wayne and Wanda have appeared in "The Muppets" and "Muppets Most Wanted", so at least they've appeared in movies together. I don't recall any interaction between them but I'm thinking they're at least in some crowd scenes together.
Those characters never have or probably will interact, though I doubt Beaker and Zoot have ever interacted.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Here is a good one, I bet Miss Piggy and Sweetums have never interacted together, and they are both main and secondary characters respectively.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Has there ever been a scene between Miss Piggy and Lew Zealand?