Pepe's "fur"?

Artt

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

I'm rebuilding a replica Pepe I made some years ago and want to get more on target with the fur. I got away with antron fleece on the first one. Does anybody have any idea what Pepe's fur is and where to acquire it? Is it just super distressed and matted fur? And how would one distress and mat said fur? It looks almost "coated" with something.

Any and all clues and advice is much appreciated!!

You guys are all so talented and helpful. Love this forum!

Artt

Muppetlab

Reaction score
There is a great range of fur that i use from a seller here in the UK on ebay (not sure where your based) the seller is called textileexpress. I used it on my gonzo. It has a great short distressed look already. It is also stretchy like antron. I cant big it up enough, i LOVE it :smile:
They have a tangerine colour (pic attached) that will make a great pepe.
Here is a link to that colour on ebay if it helps.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5336326140&icep_item=400679885459

Hope that helps :smile:

mrfnydude

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

I'm rebuilding a replica Pepe I made some years ago and want to get more on target with the fur. I got away with antron fleece on the first one. Does anybody have any idea what Pepe's fur is and where to acquire it? Is it just super distressed and matted fur? And how would one distress and mat said fur? It looks almost "coated" with something.

Any and all clues and advice is much appreciated!!

You guys are all so talented and helpful. Love this forum!

Artt
Hello, did you get him fixed up? love to see some pics.