Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has the volume level corrected itself for you Ed? If not, are you using the Live365 web based player or another player to listen? Let us know and we’ll try to help with the volume situation.

By the way, this morning due to some storms we had to change our broadcasting method which may have corresponded to the different volumes that you were hearing. Everything is back to normal now though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil. Listening to MCR now and yes, the volume's corrected itself. Thanks for the help. :batty:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Just noticed a mistake: "Teenager in Love" is listed as being from season 2 of TMS instead of season 1.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
"A Very Simple Dance" from "Bert and Ernie Sing-Slong" is misspelled as "Simpole".

EDIT: Also, "The Ying-Tong Song" is listed as from TMS Season 3 instead of 5.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... It was soooo great to finally hear the #1 song I was plugged in and listening to MCR all of last October just now, unfortunately it's title was wrongly written.
It should be "Welcome To My Nightmare", instead of "Nighmare".

Thanks for all the great work with the station Phil.
*Wonders if The Brothers Who Always Complained and The Story of the Nightingale from the Sesame Fairy Tale Album will also air, as these are the only ones I've yet to hear.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... It was soooo great to finally hear the #1 song I was plugged in and listening to MCR all of last October just now, unfortunately it's title was wrongly written.
It should be "Welcome To My Nightmare", instead of "Nighmare".
Thanks for pointing out the typo. It's now been fixed.

*Wonders if The Brothers Who Always Complained and The Story of the Nightingale from the Sesame Fairy Tale Album will also air, as these are the only ones I've yet to hear.
Yes, both of those are in our current rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.