Johnny Fiama - where is he now?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Oh, well, anybody else want to start a fan fiction?? It's about Johnny Fiama and Sal.

Bridget

Reaction score
They really need to bring him back in something. ANYthing really. He was such a charming, laid back Muppet. Loved Johnny.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
They really need to bring him back in something. ANYthing really. He was such a charming, laid back Muppet. Loved Johnny.
I love Johnny as well! Maybe, a cameo appearance in MMW would've been lovely. Fingers crossed for the extended DVD!!

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I remember for the longest time being so excited about Johnny
being in Muppets Most Wanted only to find a few days later that this was proven false. I hate it when they get your hopes up, only to disappoint you. :rolleyes:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I remember for the longest time being so excited about Johnny
being in Muppets Most Wanted only to find a few days later that this was proven false. I hate it when they get your hopes up, only to disappoint you. :rolleyes:
I know, I really hoped to see Johnny Fiama in MMW, even if he and Sal were in the background. I really had a great scene with the two planned out in my head.
(At the Wedding)
Johnny Fiama: Hey isn't this something Sal, Sal? Why are you so quiet tonight.
Johnny Fiama: Hey you, yes you down there make Sal talk so he can get me a drink.
Johnny Fiama: Oh that's it you, I am going to strangle you if you don't make Sal talk.
(Johnny falls down to choke puppeteer, sceen switches)

I really think it would hav worked.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I know, I really hoped to see Johnny Fiama in MMW, even if he and Sal were in the background. I really had a great scene with the two planned out in my head.
(At the Wedding)
Johnny Fiama: Hey you, yes you down there make Sal talk so he can get me a drink.
Johnny Fiama: Oh that's it you, I am going to strangle you if you don't make Sal talk.

Except Disney hates to admit that the Muppets aren't real...such a shame.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
(At the Wedding)

That would have been great to see Johnny and Sal at the wedding. The scene could have been something like this:

Sal: Say Johnny.
Johnny Fiama: Ya?
Sal: Didn't Kermit and Piggy get married in another Muppet movie?
Johhny Fiama: According to Piggy, they did.
Sal: So why have another one?
Johnny Fiama: Don't ask me Sal, ask the pig. You know how much of a diva she is.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
That reminds me of a similar interaction in my head between Kermoot and Constantine if they happened to meet each other while having coffee.
Kermoot:
So, what's prison like?
Constantine:
It is terrible.
Kermoot:
I bet it is. That's not somewhere I'd want to end up.