Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Forum Upgrade June 21, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only tiff I have is that I can't see what thread was last replied to on the main page.
It sounds like you're using a tablet or mobile device and the responsive design is only showing the forum names and descriptions, correct?

Do you frequently use this page for the newest threads? You could maybe bookmark this if you find it useful...
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/find-new/posts

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Whoa! Sick update. :big_grin: Did I pick a heck of a time for Netflix to take over my daily life.

Can't believe I almost missed this!

I love the update and for someone like me with very bad eye sight, it's made things a lot easier to read and posts clearer to see/separate.

Awesomeness ^^

DrDientes

Reaction score
Loving the new updates! :smile: Especially the "Click to expand..." in quotes, makes it so much easier to navigate the forum. :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm glad we switched fonts for posts and all, but I've been having a problem with posting: it's like the message box can't keep up or something, as I'll type out what I want to say, but the message itself will still be in the input process, even after I type, as if what I type takes twice as long to actually appear in the message box as I type, and often times, certain words will be skipped, making my posts incomplete.

I know it can't be a problem with my machine, because I'm not having this problem anywhere else but here.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm glad we switched fonts for posts and all, but I've been having a problem with posting: it's like the message box can't keep up or something, as I'll type out what I want to say, but the message itself will still be in the input process, even after I type, as if what I type takes twice as long to actually appear in the message box as I type, and often times, certain words will be skipped, making my posts incomplete.

I know it can't be a problem with my machine, because I'm not having this problem anywhere else but here.
I doubt that has something to do with MC, possibly your keyboard or your internet, and that's happened to me on other web sites, not here though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I said, this problem only persists on MC for me; I can type anything with no problem anywhere else, but MC it's like the message can't keep up at the rate I type.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing. We'll try to help.

(1) What browser(s) are you using? Browser version numbers would be helpful as well.

(2) Does this occur on every message you type or just occasionally?

Let me know and I'll look into this further for you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The problem's getting worse.

But, to answer the previous questions, 1. IE10 (yes, I know IE11 is now out, but I don't like it) and 2. Every message.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The problem's getting worse.

But, to answer the previous questions, 1. IE10 (yes, I know IE11 is now out, but I don't like it) and 2. Every message.
Here's another question. Is it windows 8? Because I have the same problem on tumblr on my windows 8 computer. I haven't been on mc on it but if I think about it I can always see if its a windows 8 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.