Missing Muppets: The Ones You Miss

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I wonder if we're ever going to see Bertha again. The last we saw of her was in the 2011 movie. Besides the 2011 movie, she also had roles in Muppets on Wheels, Muppet Classic Theater, and Muppets Tonight.

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I wonder if we're ever going to see Bertha again. The last we saw of her was in the 2011 movie. Besides the 2011 movie, she also had roles in Muppets on Wheels, Muppet Classic Theater, and Muppets Tonight.
Who is that, I expect she is a cow, and a background character, so you might spot her in the background whenever there is a big muppet group scene.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I miss Inspector Lebrea, he was only on one episode of TMS, but it would have been cool to see him as an antagonist in other TMS episodes, I mean he and J.P. Grose did not last at all.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Imagine if Bill the Bubble Guy, Mr. Poodlepants, and Mulch got phone calls from Kermit asking if they would join the muppets again. I know they're underrated, but it would be funny if all of a sudden Bill the Bubble Guy, Mulch, and Mr. Poodlepants were suddenly interested in joining the muppets again.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
While not exactly Muppets, I miss Goriddle Gorilla, Zippy, Warren the Ape, Special Ed and Batly.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Imagine if Bill the Bubble Guy, Mr. Poodlepants, and Mulch got phone calls from Kermit asking if they would join the muppets again. I know they're underrated, but it would be funny if all of a sudden Bill the Bubble Guy, Mulch, and Mr. Poodlepants were suddenly interested in joining the muppets again.
I wish those characters would at least have background appearances, though none of them are particularily well liked characters.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
True. I wouldn't be surprised if Larry and Oliver showed up in the next film. I know my dream will probably get shot down, but I mean maybe James Bobin and Nick Stoller will consider reusing a couple underrated muppets. George the Janitor hasn't been in any new movies for 18 years, so an appearance from him would be nice. And again that dream will probably get shot down, so I better not get too excited about the underrated characters who haven't been used in forever.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Another Muppet i'm surprised hasn't been seen since 2010 is Angelo. I guess i shouldn't be surprised though since the puppet was only designed primarily for Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora and that was the reason for Angelo not appearing in The Muppets and Muppets Most Wanted.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Angelo was a what not recently in the new Muppet series. Seen from the back.