The Muppet Movement: 50 States 50 calls to Disney

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Good news! We are going to be featured on The very popular Muppet Mindset very soon!
Wow, that is an achievement, maybe muppet fans not on this forum will want to participate. Besides a few of us, no one has even bothered to join, even after my inspirational and original speech.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Us three?!? Or, just you?!? Either way, I'm very excited!! Will the article be about the Muppet Movement?
Yes it will be about the Movement. I sent the Mindset and Toughpigs both messages about the movement. Ryan from the Mindset sent me a reply back saying he thinks that the movement is A great idea, and will be talking about it in one of his 30 greatest Muppet Shows posts. He might also do a separate one just focusing on the Movement.

Also It's not just us three. If you go to the Facebook group we have 7 members. I know it says 8 but one of them is me.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Dwayne, you should get Jason of Open Vault Disney involved as well. And post the link to your page on his Facebook groups such as Disney Afternoon Forever as well as on The Muppet Mindset and The Mickey Mindset. That could be a big help.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Dwayne, you should get Jason of Open Vault Disney involved as well. And post the link to your page on his Facebook groups such as Disney Afternoon Forever as well as on The Muppet Mindset and The Mickey Mindset. That could be a big help.
I have never talked to Jason before, but will look him up and drop him a note.

Let's get the word around everywhere! Try to get the news out on local Tv news programs. That may grab some attention.
I'm not going to go out of my way and contact news stations or anything like that. Other movements I have seen have not done that. I am willing to branch out to other websites and Muppet fan groups that I may not be aware of. I did also invite some of the Muppet people that I know are on Facebook, but I have yet to hear from them as well.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I have never talked to Jason before, but will look him up and drop him a note.

I'm not going to go out of my way and contact news stations or anything like that. Other movements I have seen have not done that. I am willing to branch out to other websites and Muppet fan groups that I may not be aware of. I did also invite some of the Muppet people that I know are on Facebook, but I have yet to hear from them as well.
Frogfan76 ( a puppet that has an obsession for the Muppets) might include our movement in one if our YouTube videos. We could also get the word out to MuppetHub and post a page for this on Muppet Wiki.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Now your talking!

I'm going to close the Muppet Movement group,and the event 50 states 50 calls that is on the group. I want everything to go through the Official Muppet Movement page, and it's 50 states and 50 calls event. Having two of the same thing open is confusing, and I want to keep everything running smoothly. So if you have not done so yet follow and like the official Muppet Movement page, and join it's 50 States 50 calls event.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This is all really cool, and I will contact FrogFan76 to ask him if he wants to make a video on the movement, and I will also share it on google plus, so more people can know, I hope that helps. Also, getting it on the news would be difficult, we would have to get bigger before we could make that happen.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Every time I get online someone new is joining the movement! I have a feeling this is going to be huge!