eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Hate to bump up an old thread, but do you think there is any chance that another company will pick up the line, or is all hope lost for Muppet Replicas?
-MB
I'd be the first to be positive if there were any news about such a thing, but I doubt it. These are such high-cost/low-yield specialty items that are difficult to make to the correct specifications. In essence, it would be a vanity project for any company taking it on because there's not much money in it.

Also, EFX has so few licenses and products left that it seems they're out of business. I could be wrong about that.

It's probably time to lock up this thread. :sympathy:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Jamie is right...and with things the way they are going with eFX at the moment, I don't know how long they are going to hang on. I'm still a Star Wars fan and collecter and since they've only came out with I think two things this year and many QC issues and not getting back to customer to fix these issues, it isn't looking very good for this company. But it sure would be nice if new company would step up and take over. But then again this was a rare moment when Masterreplicas made these available and never made again.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
How about :halo:? I'm surprised that wasn't announced. Disney's favorite seems to be Animal

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
*sigh*
Every day I hope that a new company will pick up that license, but it never happens, and probably never will. It is a shame, I remember saving up a fortune for Rizzo, only to find out he was never to be. Heres to hoping that one day, a company will take interest in it, at least long enough for us to see some new prototypes.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
*sigh*
Every day I hope that a new company will pick up that license, but it never happens, and probably never will. It is a shame, I remember saving up a fortune for Rizzo, only to find out he was never to be. Heres to hoping that one day, a company will take interest in it, at least long enough for us to see some new prototypes.
Ironically, I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at Jarrod's FB and say his Pepe and Rizzo in a case he made.....I was so hoping someone would have got on the bandwagon and made these for their fans. Especially since the two new movies came out.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Ironically, I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at Jarrod's FB and say his Pepe and Rizzo in a case he made.....I was so hoping someone would have got on the bandwagon and made these for their fans. Especially since the two new movies came out.
Yeah, honestly, now would have been the best time to sell those kinds of things, as the Muppets have re-emerged into the eyes of the public, so to speak.