The Muppet Movement: 50 States 50 calls to Disney

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I posted the link to Facebook on my google plus account, and posted that you should join the movement. Within the first ten minutes someone liked my post, and who knows how many I have now, I also emailed FrogFan, and asked him if he could do a video on this revolution.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I'm in. I'll pm you, Dwayne, and let you know what state I'm from.

Have you gotten in touch with JD Hansel from the Eleven Point Collar podcast and Muppet Hub? He'd be all over this.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Y
I'm in. I'll pm you, Dwayne, and let you know what state I'm from.

Have you gotten in touch with JD Hansel from the Eleven Point Collar podcast and Muppet Hub? He'd be all over this.
eah, he would probably mention it in one of his Mupdates. Or do a whole video on it!!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Honestly, this is going somewhere, so do we have to call Disney at a certain time on the day of the calls?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Yes that is awesome, I could just imagine the lines getting so full, I hope they answer our pleads.
They probably will, hearing like hundreds of calls. Hopefully, a Disney worker isn't stalking this conversation. Otherwise, they'd be furious.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Actually you can all start calling Disney now, but we still have the event 50 states still going to happen.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes I did but in case you missed it the number is 1-800-723-4763.

From the Muppet Movement Facebook page:

This is a Muppet News Flash!
As of right now the states that we have for our 50 States 50 calls event are Florida, Maryland, California, and Oklahoma. We keep growing everyday so keep up the great work! Also if your state was not mentioned please post it in the comments below or if you want to keep it private send us a message. Also please share and follow us we will try to have daily games pictures and quotes from the Muppets, and the people underneath them. One of the main missions of this movement is to unite Muppet fans like never before, and still try to get Disney to release the Muppet Show Season 4!

Last edited: