Which Of the Fraggle Five Would You Most Likely Befriend?

Which of the Fraggle Five Would You Befriend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
The title sorta says it all, but which fraggle is most similar to your group that you hang out with? Or which fraggle is most like you? Mokey is the one I would hang out with if I could, because she is laid back and always has the best intentions, even if they don't always end up well. Let me know your thoughts! :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
The title sorta says it all, but which fraggle is most similar to your group that you hang out with? Or which fraggle is most like you? Mokey is the one I would hang out with if I could, because she is laid back and always has the best intentions, even if they don't always end up well. Let me know your thoughts! :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:
I would probably hang out with Gobo, if I could choose.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Definitely Wembley! I would have fun singing and dancing with him all day long!

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
It's true, he's not the type to freak out over little stuff. I also like his singing voice :smile:

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
Definitely Wembley! I would have fun singing and dancing with him all day long!
Wembley is so much fun! I want to find him and give him hugs! Oh and I like your quote by the way, Dr. Seuss is amazing

Grifoshka

Reaction score
I could probably make friends with Mokey, for she's calm, kind and friendly. Wembley and Red are too energetic, and I'm not that kind of person who can run and sing all day. Boober might be a good company, but I doubt he'd like to hang out with me. :big_grin:

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
I could probably make friends with Mokey, for she's calm, kind and friendly. Wembley and Red are too energetic, and I'm not that kind of person who can run and sing all day. Boober might be a good company, but I doubt he'd like to hang out with me. :big_grin:
That's cool, I love Mokey! I don't think Boober dislikes anybody- he's just unhappy/paranoid most of the time. It would be so much fun to be friends with him though! :smile:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I would probably hang out with Boober, as well. He would seem like a fun person to hang out with, if he were real.