Which Of the Fraggle Five Would You Most Likely Befriend?

Which of the Fraggle Five Would You Befriend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
But see there's a difference between stating the facts and then dropping something and deliberately continuing an argument just for the heck of it. I believe one thing and you believe another, and that's okay, but there is no reason to deliberately continue telling me I'm wrong and attempting to crush my dreams. Seriously! I mean, even after I said "The Fraggles will always be real in my heart," you continued trying to argue your point. I wasnt even saying the Fraggles were REAL at that point, just real to me. What's the point of continuing the argument then, other than just to be mean?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
But see there's a difference between stating the facts and then dropping something and deliberately continuing an argument just for the heck of it. I believe one thing and you believe another, and that's okay, but there is no reason to deliberately continue telling me I'm wrong and attempting to crush my dreams. Seriously! I mean, even after I said "The Fraggles will always be real in my heart," you continued trying to argue your point. I wasnt even saying the Fraggles were REAL at that point, just real to me. What's the point of continuing the argument then, other than just to be mean?
I'm sorry. I just thought that you were saying that they were still real, and I just wanted to make sure you knew. And, I'm really, really sorry... Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
Yes, I love all the Fraggles dearly <3 especially the Fraggle Five though :smile:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Yes, I love all the Fraggles dearly <3 especially the Fraggle Five though :smile:
I also like Doc and Sprocket, the Doozers, and the Gorgs. They say it's 3 world joining, but it's 5 worlds: The Fraggle hole, The Doozers' working place, the Gorgs' place, Doc and Sprrocket's workshop, and the human world.