Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

zns

Reaction score
Here are some things that I am looking for to add to my video/ DVD-R library:

-Appearances on The Mike Douglas Show (July 1966)
-Evening at the Pops Sesame Street appearance (1971)
-Out to Lunch (1974)
-Muppet Stuff: The Annotated Works of Jim Henson (documentary narrated by Jane Henson)
-Land of Gorch Sketches from Saturday Night Live (1975)
-Jim Henson's induction into The Television Academy Hall of Fame (1987)

If anyone has any of these things, feel free to let me know. I have lots of cool Henson programs to offer along with some great non-Henson stuff as well, including:

-Rare episodes of the Disney anthology series from the 50's, 60's, and 70's
-Cool documentaries on various subjects and people including Charles Schulz, Mel Blanc, Comic Book Superheros
-Rare short films, both educational and entertaining, including stuff from Chuck Jones and Disney.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Here are some things that I am looking for to add to my video/ DVD-R library:

-Appearances on The Mike Douglas Show (July 1966)
-Evening at the Pops Sesame Street appearance (1971)
-Out to Lunch (1974)
-Muppet Stuff: The Annotated Works of Jim Henson (documentary narrated by Jane Henson)
-Land of Gorch Sketches from Saturday Night Live (1975)
-Jim Henson's induction into The Television Academy Hall of Fame (1987)

If anyone has any of these things, feel free to let me know. I have lots of cool Henson programs to offer along with some great non-Henson stuff as well, including:

-Rare episodes of the Disney anthology series from the 50's, 60's, and 70's
-Cool documentaries on various subjects and people including Charles Schulz, Mel Blanc, Comic Book Superheros
-Rare short films, both educational and entertaining, including stuff from Chuck Jones and Disney.
I'll keep my eye out for these, and notify you if I find any of them. :smile:

On another (non Muppet related) note, I'm looking for a Blu-Ray rip of A Chipmunk Christmas, which was released on BR back in 2012. I have a DVD, but a 720p or 1080p copy would be wonderful.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the EXTENDED CUT of MMW in 1080p Digital Format? I bought the blu-ray but it only allows a divi copy of the theatrical cut. Any help would be so tremendous. :big_grin:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the EXTENDED CUT of MMW in 1080p Digital Format? I bought the blu-ray but it only allows a divi copy of the theatrical cut. Any help would be so tremendous. :big_grin:
I am looking it too actually. I'll let you know if I find anything. :smile:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Double post... sorry. :coy:

I popped in my Fraggle Rock Season S01 first disc and copied it to an ISO for my own personal viewing. The problem began with the next disc; turns out, it's terribly scratched.. so it gets to 5% copied and stops. :sigh: I checked ALL the other discs for errors, and Season 4 Disc 2 is scratched too. :cry: Probably because I got the sets used. So I was wondering if anyone has those discs from the original HIT release (S01D02) and Lionsgate release (S04D02) in ISO format; DVD Decrypter is best because it doesn't edit the disc at all. Thank you! :laugh:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
To everyone who has helped me (in ANY way) with my requests; thank you so much! :laugh: I feel like I ask for everything possible (probably because I do and don't realize it). I am working on a project at the moment involving Elmo's World.

What I am doing is taking the first Elmo's World video release (Dancing, Music and Books), creating subtitles for it, and encoding it into a nice, small mkv file. I already have it transcribed, and now I just need to add timings for each line according to the video. I'm mentioning it because I am planning on sharing it with everyone here, as well as taking 2 or 3 requests (Muppet related only) for creating subtitles and encoding. The first 3 requests (unless longer the video is longer than 2 hours) will be the ones I do. That is all. :stick_out_tongue:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
To everyone who has helped me (in ANY way) with my requests; thank you so much! :laugh: I feel like I ask for everything possible (probably because I do and don't realize it). I am working on a project at the moment involving Elmo's World.

What I am doing is taking the first Elmo's World video release (Dancing, Music and Books), creating subtitles for it, and encoding it into a nice, small mkv file. I already have it transcribed, and now I just need to add timings for each line according to the video. I'm mentioning it because I am planning on sharing it with everyone here, as well as taking 2 or 3 requests (Muppet related only) for creating subtitles and encoding. The first 3 requests (unless longer the video is longer than 2 hours) will be the ones I do. That is all. :stick_out_tongue:
I'm still waiting for Sesame Street episodes from Season 30. My first goal is to find Season 30 episodes.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Double post... sorry. :coy:

I popped in my Fraggle Rock Season S01 first disc and copied it to an ISO for my own personal viewing. The problem began with the next disc; turns out, it's terribly scratched.. so it gets to 5% copied and stops. :sigh: I checked ALL the other discs for errors, and Season 4 Disc 2 is scratched too. :cry: Probably because I got the sets used. So I was wondering if anyone has those discs from the original HIT release (S01D02) and Lionsgate release (S04D02) in ISO format; DVD Decrypter is best because it doesn't edit the disc at all. Thank you! :laugh:
Have you had any luck finding Season 30 episodes?

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
Hey guys, is there any footage floating around of the July 25, 1975 Tonight Show muppet appearances, particularly any Dr. Teeth footage?