Halloween is just around the corner

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Just wondering. Who is your avatar of? I don't think i've ever seen him. Oh and can't wait for Halloween shows and specials to start airing.
Lieutenant from Citykids and I can't wait too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
This might have been mentioned sometime before, but I just found what's apparently one of the original versions of the opening to It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, complete with the ads for Coke and Dolly Madison. Explains why the opening we're all used to seeing ends so abruptly with the owl flying at us:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What they could have done was perhaps overlay blank patches on the scarecrows, perhaps a jack-o-lantern face over the Coke logo, and something else spooky-looking over the Dolly Madison logo. After all, apparently in the original print of A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS, it was a Coca-Cola bottle the Peanuts gang were hurling snowballs at inside of a blank alluminum can.

But you know what would make this Halloween really great? If we were to suddenly receive another random visit from King Agrippa again... just so long as he doesn't go all Brokeback on me like he did during our first encounter when he was haunting the MC forums for a day.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I'm going to be Princess Silver from Yume No Crayon Oukoku for Halloween. My other costume choice (to wear at school) is going to be Cinderella, due to the upcoming movie and because I get called that by many kids at my school because I am clumsy and sometimes drop things.
One word. Halloweentown. I need those movies.
I recall watching that film as a kid when Disney Channel aired it once. Man, I watched a lot of Disney Channel and Toon Disney growing up-oh, and Saturday morning cartoon blocks.
I also remember another Halloween show that used to air on NickToons-Edgar and Ellen. Does anyone else remember that? I used to love watching that, Rugrats, Kappa Mikey, Mr. Meaty and some other show which escapes me now...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sadly, I'm at that age where even though I love halloween, there's not much for be to do.

Meh. I'll still do my weekly halloween avatars I guess so thats...something...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No one's been posting in this thread this month... guess people are sick of Halloween by now.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
No one's been posting in this thread this month... guess people are sick of Halloween by now.
Yeah I just notice that today also But, anyway I just watched Great Pumpkin and I got Steve Monster in my head.:confused: