Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

Kasey Kockroach

Reaction score
Can anyone help me obtain copies of the following Sesame Street episodes? Email me at kaseythecockroach@yahoo.com if you either have copies or know where I can find them.
3525: Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop visit
3595: Prairie Dawn is Sick Before Her Pageant
3699: The sign is missing
3725: Prairie gives Maria the gift of music
3827: Prairie gets in touch with her inner monster

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Can anyone help me obtain copies of the following Sesame Street episodes? Email me at kaseythecockroach@yahoo.com if you either have copies or know where I can find them.
Sorry. I don't have any Sesame Street episodes.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
A YouTube user by the name of "Sesame Maniac" seems to have a lot of episodes. They said they stopped recording in 1998, because they got cable and didn't get PBS anymore. So I'd recommend asking them. I hope this (somehow) helps! :laugh:

Also, if anyone has ANY Sesame Street Season 30 episodes, let me know. Any episode is fine. PBS recordings are preferred, but Sprout is fine too.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A YouTube user by the name of "Sesame Maniac" seems to have a lot of episodes. They said they stopped recording in 1998, because they got cable and didn't get PBS anymore. So I'd recommend asking them. I hope this (somehow) helps! :laugh:

Also, if anyone has ANY Sesame Street Season 30 episodes, let me know. Any episode is fine. PBS recordings are preferred, but Sprout is fine too.
I'm looking for some episodes as well.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Yeah, I stopped taping the show in '98 due to getting a satellite dish (they didn't carry PBS)... This was in preparation for Noggin...

I know I have some of those episodes listed, if not all (definitely have the Shari Lewis episode and the "missing street sign" one)..

I'll try to have them uploaded soon :insatiable:

("Sesame Maniac")
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hwk5F3wPIMTWl-xg5OenQ

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I stopped taping the show in '98 due to getting a satellite dish (they didn't carry PBS)... This was in preparation for Noggin...

I know I have some of those episodes listed, if not all (definitely have the Shari Lewis episode and the "missing street sign" one)..

I'll try to have them uploaded soon :insatiable:

("Sesame Maniac")
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hwk5F3wPIMTWl-xg5OenQ
Can you upload the full episodes?

hooperfan

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I kind of "self edited" the shows as I was taping them....I basically concentrated on the street scenes and any inserts that I didn't have already, to save tape... Plus, I heard it's not wise to upload full episodes onto YouTube...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I kind of "self edited" the shows as I was taping them....I basically concentrated on the street scenes and any inserts that I didn't have already, to save tape... Plus, I heard it's not wise to upload full episodes onto YouTube...
You can upload the full episodes to DailyMotion.

hooperfan

Reaction score
I've never tried Dailymotion...I can look into it, but I still don't have many "full episodes" from these years, only a handful