New Fraggle Rock Comic 2014

Drtooth

Reaction score
Supposedly the first issue is due tommorow, and Tough Pigs Has a short preview that I'm ignoring for surprise sake.

Might do a review on it on the Mindset. Anyway, I'm very excited to see a new Fraggle comic and one with a continuing story arc instead of the 2 short 1 long format of the last series.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Oh man I'll have to check my local comic shop tomorrow then!

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Supposedly the first issue is due tommorow, and Tough Pigs Has a short preview that I'm ignoring for surprise sake.

Might do a review on it on the Mindset. Anyway, I'm very excited to see a new Fraggle comic and one with a continuing story arc instead of the 2 short 1 long format of the last series.
Oh yes it is coming out tomorrow, I'm pretty excited about everyone being able to check it out!
I think the Fraggles really benefit with the expanded format of more pages. It helps to give it some breathing room!
Thanks in advance for giving it a read! :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I will try to get this interesting issue the day after Oct. 8. I am very busy this Wednesday and I have to go to work. Blech!

As I was saying, I will have to catch a city bus to a local comic store to get to get this one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I finally got around to reading it a couple days ago (been busy with stuff), and it is fantastic. They didn't shy away from having Gobo sing in a visual only medium. Almost reminds me of the finale break out songs in Roger Langridge's The Muppet Show comics. While there's so much to say about it, I'll also give a shout out to the paper stock. They picked paper with the perfect finish to let the colors shine. The artwork really pops out of the pages.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I finally got it at a local comic book there. Next time, I am getting the next issue on time.

Here's the photo of the comic book:

It's kind of blurry, but I let someone take a picture for me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That said, I'm glad my Comic book store actually had it in. They've been getting bad as of late (I blame the distributor) and only saw them finally carry a Steven Universe yesterday (the third issue). I'm still looking for Turtles in Time #4. I invested in all 3 previous issues to not find a payoff. And if I order it online, I'd pay extra for shipping just to have it come all bent and screwed up. :sigh:

But seriously, back to the actual conversation... I'm going to give a review for Muppet Mindset soon enough. But let me tell you this. You totally owe it to yourself to track this series down. It's off to a roaring start. Next month can't come soon enough. It's great to see Muppets come back to comics when Muppet Show comics are all over and Ape's Sesame Street comics never got to issue 2, despite reprinting and promoting the heck out of the first issue.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Nice! I will have to look out for this one. It's a shame to hear the Sesame Street comics never went past the one issue- oh well, sometimes these things just don't work out like you planned.
The Fraggle Rock comics sound great though.:excited:

lazesummestone

Reaction score
I found your review! Thanks a lot for it! I re-twittered it just now-
I'm really glad that generally everyone out there is having a good reaction to the comic! I'm pretty proud of it myself!

That said, I'm glad my Comic book store actually had it in. They've been getting bad as of late (I blame the distributor) and only saw them finally carry a Steven Universe yesterday (the third issue). I'm still looking for Turtles in Time #4. I invested in all 3 previous issues to not find a payoff. And if I order it online, I'd pay extra for shipping just to have it come all bent and screwed up. :sigh:

But seriously, back to the actual conversation... I'm going to give a review for Muppet Mindset soon enough. But let me tell you this. You totally owe it to yourself to track this series down. It's off to a roaring start. Next month can't come soon enough. It's great to see Muppets come back to comics when Muppet Show comics are all over and Ape's Sesame Street comics never got to issue 2, despite reprinting and promoting the heck out of the first issue.