The Missing Link Hogthrob

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Did you catch a glimpse of Link on the intro to America's Got Talent last night?
He was only on a few seconds but it was totally worth it!! :flirt:
Holy maracas! Why am I keep missing all the good stuff? ;A;

And my sentiments exactly, Muppet Master; his appearance wasn't prominent to be noteworthy but the opening per se was amazing! <3

Last edited:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I sure do love the amount of screen time Link's having these days!!:smile: Steve is doing an excellent job with him as well!!

Is it just me, or is Link getting handsomer and handsomer during one appearance after another?:smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Link been in every Muppet Movie with the exception of The Great Muppet Caper? Most of these were silent cameos though.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Link been in every Muppet Movie with the exception of The Great Muppet Caper? Most of these were silent cameos though.
I don't think he was in Muppet Christmas Carol.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
That's true, Link wasn't in TGMC, I had realized this until now and the thing is I always believed TGMC had the entire (later seasons) TMS cast. I wonder why Link and Dr Strangepork didn't get thrown in the background of the Happiness Hotel.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
To me, being in the background and doing nothing is as good as not being in the movie, the only muppet movies I can say he did something are MTI though he did not speak, and TM'11 and MMW, Link is more of a TMS character, he had PIS, numbers, and occasional sketch or backstage involvement.