Disney has done everything RIGHT in 2014

Aaron

Reaction score
No reason to call people out like that anyway. Back to topic.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
One thing Disney has done right, and not just with the Muppets is Music. With the Muppets that is also true, and we have gotten some great music, and music videos since Disney has bought the Muppets.

I'm with you there. That goes right back to A Green and Red Christmas - Disney is putting some creativity and effort into making Muppet music, and that alone is reason to celebrate.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
One thing I'm so grateful for about Disney's association with The Muppets franchise today is the fact that these characters are finally back at their wacky, silly, heartwarming selves again.:smile:

I am thrilled that we have a whole new generation of muppet performers who bring so much effort and beauty into their characters as much as the previous generation and it keeps the nostalgic spirit of The Muppets alive.:fanatic:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The only thing Disney has done wrong is with the release of content. Mainly the Muppet Show seasons 4 & 5. all the movies they own are out on Blu ray, but most of the special features are kind of blah, with the exception of the Muppet Movie, and the Muppets. I also think that there should be more Muppet music out there. Music has always been a huge part of the Muppets, and I really feel there needs to be more.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
The only thing Disney has done wrong is with the release of content. Mainly the Muppet Show seasons 4 & 5. all the movies they own are out on Blu ray, but most of the special features are kind of blah, with the exception of the Muppet Movie, and the Muppets. I also think that there should be more Muppet music out there. Music has always been a huge part of the Muppets, and I really feel there needs to be more.
Me thinks me smells a Muppet CD by yours truly coming out in my future..