The Muppet Movement: 50 States 50 calls to Disney

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I honestly do understand the concern, but at least we are trying. I'm sure that there will be some tough times throughout this movement, but we have to try. I personally feel it is doing an injustice to Jim and everyone else who worked so hard on the last two seasons for people not be be able to watch the show in it's entirety. I also feel like so many others that it is an injustice to us Muppet fans who love The Muppet Show to not be able to own a copy of all the seasons.
This honestly may be the wrong way to go about it, but I'm tired of just sitting on the sidelines, and nothing being done to let Disney know that fans want the Muppet Show.
That being said if anyone has any other ideas then please feel free to share them.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If you could not tell from the video, today was the first time I (Dwayne Fletcher) called Disney at 1800-723-4763. The call went very well lasting almost 12 minutes which includes hold time. I was on hold for about five to six minutes(which think is good for a major movie studio) Then I spoke to a very professional lady who's name I can't recall. Now something that I found very interesting and go...od is that they wanted to know who I was and where I was calling from. When you call don't let that throw you off, because the reason they are doing that is seeing who is interested and where they are living. They will not flood your e-mail, and cell phones with Spam it is strictly for research. That is also why it is really important that we have as many people from as many different states calling on November 3ed. As for me I'm going to try and slowly start calling Disney now at least once a week, and then after Nov, 3ed try and call every other day. The Movement has begun!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
If you could not tell from the video, today was the first time I (Dwayne Fletcher) called Disney at 1800-723-4763. The call went very well lasting almost 12 minutes which includes hold time. I was on hold for about five to six minutes(which think is good for a major movie studio) Then I spoke to a very professional lady who's name I can't recall. Now something that I found very interesting and go...od is that they wanted to know who I was and where I was calling from. When you call don't let that throw you off, because the reason they are doing that is seeing who is interested and where they are living. They will not flood your e-mail, and cell phones with Spam it is strictly for research. That is also why it is really important that we have as many people from as many different states calling on November 3ed. As for me I'm going to try and slowly start calling Disney now at least once a week, and then after Nov, 3ed try and call every other day. The Movement has begun!
What did you say during your call, did you mention that this was a movement.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I honestly forgot to mention the movement. I was so nervous being my first call and everything. I basically asked if that was the right number to call, and asked for them to release the Muppet Show Season 4. She was like don't we have some of them, and I said yes 1-3 but not the last two. The conversation was very pleasant overall. I just wished I remembered to mention the movement.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I honestly forgot to mention the movement. I was so nervous being my first call and everything. I basically asked if that was the right number to call, and asked for them to release the Muppet Show Season 4. She was like don't we have some of them, and I said yes 1-3 but not the last two. The conversation was very pleasant overall. I just wished I remembered to mention the movement.
So even the Disney workers are oblivious of this, most probably think TMS only had three seasons.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So even the Disney workers are oblivious of this, most probably think TMS only had three seasons.
That very well maybe, or it could just be the general knowledge of the public.Either way as a movement we need to correct that idea, and show everyone that the Muppet Show has way more to offer then the first three seasons.
Also something I was thinking about when you call Disney, and they ask for your E-mail address give them the Muppet Movement's one. themuppetmovement@gmail.com that will be a great ice breaker into what the movement is and is about.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We have a E-mail address: themuppetmovement@gmail.com

We have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Muppet-Movement/279976588876651?ref=bookmarks

We have a YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqRKoIrCRWideXFOpgrkRGw

We have a Blog (That needs work): http://themuppetmovement.blogspot.com/

And now we are on Twitter: @Muppetmovement!

We are trying our best to make ourselves known on the social media to get our message out. So please add, subscribe, follow, join, comment and retweet to help us do that!
Just like Kermit needed more frogs, and dogs, and chickens for Manhattan Melodies in "The Muppets Take Manhattan" We need all of you to help us get the word out about the movement and it's mission. Together we can do this!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Not that surprised that the person who answered the phone thought all the TMS eppys were out; typically you're speaking with a receptionist, secretary, or customer service rep who doesn't have all the specific details of product, releases.